• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

So there's this threshold on PvP that I'll just never be able to cross. I'll be running around going +1.0 k/d with my team, more assists than the average player since I'm a terrible finisher, most revives on a team, all is well. Life is fucking great, 6 wins in a row. Then BAM some team out of nowhere and 5 rounds later I'm wondering how my k/d was .17 and we lost 5 rounds in a row. There is just that line, and I can't even compete there. It'll always be a roadblock to Mercury.

patchday

The MM in this game is garbage. For some reason I always get the new players on my team or just the bad players.

But it doesn't even matter if you win or lose in normal crucible. Plus right now ToO is going on...

(oh right you get a little less marks for losing, meh...)

SgtCobra

But it doesn't even matter if you win or lose in normal crucible. Plus right now ToO is going on...

(oh right you get a little less marks for losing, meh...)
Hey don't hate on the marks!
Not everyone has the luck of having a good team for the Trials so the anti social scrubs like me resort to the normal Crucible :p

Ramirez

Trials has good connection priorities? I call bullshit. Every game so far nothing but redbars and supers not showing up until after theyve been used and people standing still in rocket hits and not taking any damage.

Good job Bungie. Terrible.

Played over 100 rounds and never had a laggy match.

hydruxo

Flawless feels so, so good. A little laggy today but we got through it. Overall though ToO is the most fun I've had with pvp. Love it.

L6wb.jpg

M6wb.jpg

N6wb.jpg

Siaynoqq

Tired of chasing the chest armor with my titan. Going to switch back to my hunter and try to go for at least 8 wins. Anyone looking to do something similar?

Gahhhhh noooooooo I just saw this. :(

I'm still on but I think my chance has passed.

im waiting for them theyre helping another through

i havent had much luck on my own. moslty just bad decision making but i really cant fucking stand burning shrine. any map with dead corners is kryptonite

Me and a friend were talking, but the hidden 'tomb' in osiris is back to Bungies roots. Telling a story without putting it in your face,
like the dead body with a gun with Vex near him..

Damn that area is so damn great. Will upload pics later.

Also holy shit the Osiris Machine gun. Perfect Stability(Maxed out with the perks), Field Choke/Aggressive Ballistics, Third Eye...jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom