• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

So what are the decent Vanguard/Faction/Crucible weapons to buy?

I have all 3 characters with their Vanguard and Crucible Marks maxed but nothing looks worth buying =\

Do you have access to any of the factions? That seems to be where the better vendor buys are.

Otherwise, the AllFate and One/One are good guns to reroll.

No a hunter. I've fallen for the celestial nighthawk hard. I'm in love.

Also my trials training has made me a god.

mjhzSu3.jpg:large

but you already have a hunter..... o_O

also

CF0q1RLWMAAt5c4.jpg

before it was cool

shem935

Banned
Skolas is currently kicking our asses and one of our party disconnected and we aren't sure where he is. Without a checkpoint to come back to we can only go on without him and not just stop for tonight as it is also getting pretty late.

It's also been at least an hour and a half.

1 spot open for skolas. Shem0275

And we got kicked to orbit with an error. That's that I guess. Level 35 should have checkpoints. Even if those checkpoints are only with the original fireteam and other characters can't be brought in. I don't care. This situation sucks.

GRIP

Thanks for this grip, good much needed perspective - you're the man. I've gone 8-0 twice only to lose the 9th game, and while it sucks, I mean obviously we could have just as easily won that 9th game or lost the 4th. It'll happen.

Still looking to get that 6th win so I hope you didn't burn out them pro skillz. Gonna be on tomorrow afternoon if you wanna help me out.

spyder_ur

Yeah I have them all available. Nothing looks worthwhile.

The Red Hand (if you don't have it) from NM and the fully automatic Deadshot Luna are pretty damn good. I'm also enjoying my The Fear launcher from FWC. Reroll to your heart's content, although be careful about the Luna since it comes tock with full auto.

Though I don't know if they outclass any weapons previously available once you ascend them.

Unstable

Hawkian how long are you going to be on? As It's almost your time on the list, if you want to hop in for some practice, I'd be super happy to run you.

rNilla

Took down Skolas with Colonel and deafmedal and all I got to show for it is this mediocre rocket launcher
and a shader and an emblem and a ship

Hawkian how long are you going to be on? As It's almost your time on the list, if you want to hop in for some practice, I'd be super happy to run you.

Still going eh? What's the tally now? I'm at work but left your stream running at home.

Let me know when you want to try getting that black hammer.

Took down Skolas with Colonel and deafmedal and all I got to show for it is this mediocre rocket launcher
and a shader and an emblem and a ship

Queen rewards are terrible. Skolas drop rate is next to nothing.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Dude thanks so much again, I was happy to let one of them in since Zoba & NGhtly ran me. If LT comes up on the list, wallach wants the spot ;)

Getting ready to try PoE 35 for first time with a friend. I'm 34 Hunter, and he's 34 Titan blinding bubble. If there are any 34s who have experience and feel like helping a newb try to take town Skolas for the first time, let me know.

BuzzJive

Looking for 1 for ToO. I'm a little underleveled, but I've got a strong carry for my second. We don't need an all star, but somebody good would be ideal. PSN buzzj1ve

Siaynoqq

Hey you mentioned earlier on your stream that you might take another person or two if you got through your list quickly enough and that I had just missed it when signing up yesterday.

Would really love to run with you, although obviously I understand if you've had enough.

PSN: siaynoqq

(PS I randomly got matched up with a guy from wreck nation yesterday from a lfg site and he was a complete asshole. Refreshing to see someone as good AND kind as you and willing to help out so many people without acting like an elitist douchebag.)

Kemal86

Could use 1 more for Prison of Elders 32 and then maybe 34. Have a 32 Titan and a 32 Warlock.

PSN: vKemal86

I'll edit this post if we find someone.

whoop top of page woooo

Got someone, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom