• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder_ur

Trials of Osiris Pulse Rifle. It 2 shots with headshots, does it faster than Thorn, and has the potential to one shot lower levels if you get all the perks.

Can't sing its praises anymore.

Hmm, seems great. Is it elemental? Looking forward to getting it when I eventually get to mercury.

Hmm, seems great. Is it elemental? Looking forward to getting it when I eventually get to mercury.

The Adept version from the Chest on Mercury can be. I got a Solar roll.

The weapons spreadsheet on Reddit claims that the ttk is the same Thorn, which is probably right, but I never lost to a single Thorn user.

The Adept version from the Chest on Mercury can be. I got a Solar roll.

The weapons spreadsheet on Reddit claims that the ttk is the same Thorn, which is probably right, but I never lost to a single Thorn user.

Is The Messenger better than red death then?.

I guess I'll be spending most of tomorrow evening farming at least 3 keys to open the PoE 35 chest x3 for next reset

You would probably need them for the Exotic Quest

darthbob

Welp.

11218623_10153399130180087_5221207826882516299_n.jpg

I also feel like I've completed House of Wolves after the two back to back Flawless ToO runs.

11119303_10153399130840087_7384008157078814252_n.jpg

Sofa King

So, ToO is what is to keep us busy for 4 months? Not sure there is a ton of replay value in PoE as far as loot goes, and if you aren't great at PVP or can convince someone who is to power you through 9-0 week by week then the good loot in the expansion is not obtainable. Kind of a short sided expansion unless I am missing something. Not much into begging ringers to get me some loot. Maybe we'll get a Raid for Bungie Day or something, but doubt it.

Ganhyun

Trials has good connection priorities? I call bullshit. Every game so far nothing but redbars and supers not showing up until after theyve been used and people standing still in rocket hits and not taking any damage.

Good job Bungie. Terrible.

Stantron

Didnt get the flawless emblem because if your emblem slots are full, emblems will not go to the postmaster. :/

I also didnt get an exotic. I thought that was guaranteed. No?

I did get, etheric light, trials coins, and the summoner adept tho.

Why does Crucible suck so fucking much? Why didn't they play test this? It's not fun being OHKO by basically everyone and unable to even do any damage to anyone. How is that considered fun or fair?

Ken

Didnt get the flawless emblem because if your emblem slots are full, emblems will not go to the postmaster. :/

I also didnt get an exotic. I thought that was guaranteed. No?

I did get, etheric light, trials coins, and the summoner adept tho.

No exotic here but teammate did so probably just a chance thing.

I'm still very annoyed.

Needed one more win yesterday in ToO. Had two buffs active. It was pretty much a sure thing I'd be able to get to the lighthouse. Then I get weasel'd at the start of the match.

Signed in again and it automatically counts as a loss on my card. Mercy of Osiris didn't work for some reason. BLAH

Exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I was 8-0 with my fire team, got weasel'd... So dumb.

SgtCobra

Again what am I supposed to do, nothing? Nothing I have is able to do shit to these guys 1 hitting me.
You can do nothing and get killed even faster so I wouldn't advise that, also there is no 1 hit gun, only the Hawkmoon can do that if the perks stack but that's very rare.
I don't exactly know which vendor weapons right now are a good choice for you but you should get better results with every primary other than AR. Pulse rifles are a bit of a hit or miss and scout rifles aren't always the best option as some fire too slow.
The thing with Destiny PvP is that you need ti use the best guns to stand a chance and those are pretty much only exotics right noe. I can't help you with the legendaries yet, but I'm sure another user can.

rc213

Using auto rifles in PvP is your biggest mistake, they've been nerfed so hard that they aren't that viable anymore.

I don't know, I just played about 2hrs using Monte Carlo/Secret Handshake and knocked out the Bad Juju and Invective bounty. Was doing pretty decent.

MildSoss

Just had help from two of Zoba's clan mates get me my last three wins to get to the lighthouse. Watching these dudes put in work in ToO was amazing.

SgtCobra

I don't know, I just played about 2hrs using Monte Carlo/Secret Handshake and knocked out the Bad Juju and Invective bounty. Was doing pretty decent.
"that viable anymore"
Sure the Monte Carlo ain't that bad specially in the smaller maps but there are still plenty of better options.

Managed to get to 33 over the weekend. Wasn't able to get the 34 PoE done though due to random groups not working out(Xbone at the moment), now I'm away for a week so probably won't hit 34 until at least next weekend now. Oh well, no major rush I guess.

Once 34 I will work on levelling an alt and maybe start working on my Hunter on PS4. Currently 31, should only take a weekend to get him to 33 as well.

lt519

Nice run rubenov and greatgeek, I think we were 9-2 overall? Got some boots on my package and the chest armor to bring me to 34 without using any etheric light, that's a win in my book. Can't say I did a whole lot but I think I had enough clutch games and support to validate my existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom