• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Thanks for the games Byron and Co had a blast. We really dominated some of those games.

Sorry I don't remember the gamer tags of everyone in that IB group. All of them were good players.

Got Rank 5 and
that sweet etheric light. Think I'll go for upgraded VoC

I opted for Fatebringer, and Blackhammer for my first legendaries to ascend. Was going to do VoC then I got a Solar Messenger from ToO so I decided to wait on VoC.

kidko

Playing IB, super rusty since I haven't played any fps much last few months. Just want to get one more rank

PSN kidklovius

Lima

Ah all these 9-0's tonight. My back still hurts from that one carry. I got two matches with over 25 kills tonight lol.

Thanks for the games Byron and Co had a blast. We really dominated some of those games.

Sorry I don't remember the gamer tags of everyone in that IB group. All of them were good players.

I opted for Fatebringer, and Blackhammer for my first legendaries to ascend. Was going to do VoC then I got a Solar Messenger from ToO so I decided to wait on VoC.

Anytime!

Let me know if you ever want to do some ToO

Woot! The dream is real.

OnOvUJr.jpg

SonComet

Some friends helped me get 5 in ToO for the first time ever :). I still hope for flawless one day. But I'm very happy to get the shoulders.

hydruxo

Got a pretty beastly roll on my Matador 64 after only rolling it 3 times:

Aggressive Ballistics
Shot Package
Smallbore / Speed Reload / Snapshot
Kneepads

Would've preferred Reinforced Barrel or Rifled Barrel since Smallbore drops it from 5 rounds to 4, but I'm not about to reroll it to try again

Aggressive Ballistics
Shot Package
Kneepads

Would've preferred Reinforced Barrel or Rifled Barrel since Smallbore drops it from 5 rounds to 4, but I'm not about to reroll it to try again

Welcome to the scumbag club :p

LordofPwn

Aggressive Ballistics
Shot Package
Kneepads

I've got that but with battle runner

Lima

Neeeeeed, we need to play tomorrow some.

Lol you got wrekt those last couple matches. Probably called out these one guys as being easy too cause of the 1450 grimoire score :)

I definitely agree with you though. We only started playing last weekend and our playstyles just fit together. Like I don't need to tell you to push up I can trust you to make the right calls yourself.

Nori Chan

Lol you got wrekt those last couple matches. Probably called out these one guys as being easy too cause of the 1450 grimoire score :)

I definitely agree with you though. We only started playing last weekend and our playstyles just fit together. Like I don't need to tell you to push up I can trust you to make the right calls yourself.

THORNNNNNSSSSS

AND SHOTGUNS NOT WORKING

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
thought i had had bad nights before in the crucible. i was a lot more drunk last night, too. no real explanation. good matches all, I really appreciate the carry.

Korosenai

Ahh, so you were watching us get rekt huh lol. I was just rushing way too much in those later matches, getting frustrated.

Agreed though, same thing for you. We need to help some people go 9-0 tomorrow for sure.

THORNNNNNSSSSS

AND SHOTGUNS NOT WORKING
I'm just going to blame it on me sucking because it's way too late and I should be in bed.

Frostburn

Ahh, so you were watching us get rekt huh lol. I was just rushing way too much in those later matches, getting frustrated.

Agreed though, same thing for you. We need to help some people go 9-0 tomorrow for sure.

I'm just going to blame it on me sucking because it's way too late and I should be in bed.

I would absolutely love to go 9-0 tomorrow with your guys help. I have not really tried to play much ToO but would love a shot at going to Mercury for the first time.

Ken

Aggressive Ballistics
Shot Package
Kneepads

I think the Rifled Barrel was needed to cap the range on it so I made it a goal to get aggressive ballistics/shot package/rifled barrel and whatever for the last perk.

Lima

I think the Rifled Barrel was needed to cap the range on it so I made it a goal to get aggressive ballistics/shot package/rifled barrel and whatever for the last perk.

Rifled/Reinforced both cap the range, same as smallborne. Basically all good shotguns cap out at the same range with aggressive ballistics and one range perk.

If a spot opens up for IB please please inv me my rep hasnt moved in over two hours! Yes i have gotten the worst teams and have had these 5 medals for over two hours now:(

Psn is Legendkilla3rd

KodaRuss

I may have screwed up with this Cipher deal.

I just beat Skolas, headed back to the reef because Varicks wanted a word. He showed me the potential guns that I could get but it will not let me accept the quest.

I was told that it was a bounty that I should have received. At the time of Skolas death my bounties were full. Have I messed up and am I going to miss out on this Cipher because my bounties were full at the time?!?!

Ken

I may have screwed up with this Cipher deal.

I just beat Skolas, headed back to the reef because Varicks wanted a word. He showed me the potential guns that I could get but it will not let me accept the quest.

I was told that it was a bounty that I should have received. At the time of Skolas death my bounties were full. Have I messed up and am I going to miss out on this Cipher because my bounties were full at the time?!?!

They supposedly fixed the full bounty thing with the recent patch.

If a spot opens up for IB please please inv me my rep hasnt moved in over two hours! Yes i have gotten the worst teams and have had these 5 medals for over two hours now:(

Psn is Legendkilla3rd

Ouch. I was 1 game away from hitting rank 5 on my Warlock so I just went in solo. Was doing terribly and was expecting a medallion but then the randoms ended up carrying me.

Top Bottom