• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Rank five achieved on my beloved hunter lol. Now to push myself for this warlock X(.

Most etheric lights I'd get in a week, unless by some miracle I can handle trials lol

phen0m24

Iron Banner more like DHYB Banner.

I got in one round a DHYB AND Silimar's. I got 2 DHYB and 3 Silimar on my Hunter going up to 5.

After about a 2 hr session my Titan is around rank 3.5 in IB. Didn't feel like 2 hours with the characters in the party we gathered. Thanks for the games Colonel, Hudson, Hood, Lun, and Deku. Good times.

freaking awesome fun guys

Deku all quiet for like 10 minutes "Oh my mic was muted" :p
Lun saying how bad he was then lighting it up on Exodus Blue with multiple streaks
Grimlightninggrenadelock33
nuff said
Hoodbury every Titan smash: "Oh I only got 4!"
Hudson zipping past me with the bladedancer
stole my kill

Seriously super fun PvPing with you guys. Makes the game enjoyable when randos make me grit my teeth.

10/10 would get
too many assists again

adin75

You asked for this gif yesterday. Courtesy of her benevolence.

erer.gif

Holy shit, that's pretty damn impressive.

I got in one round a DHYB AND Silimar's. I got 2 DHYB and 3 Silimar on my Hunter going up to 5.

freaking awesome fun guys

Deku all quiet for like 10 minutes "Oh my mic was muted" :p
Lun saying how bad he was then lighting it up on Exodus Blue with multiple streaks
Grimlightninggrenadelock33
nuff said
Hoodbury every Titan smash: "Oh I only got 4!"
Hudson zipping past me with the bladedancer
stole my kill

Seriously super fun PvPing with you guys. Makes the game enjoyable when randos make e grit my teeth.

10/10 would get
too many assists again

Bungie nerf lightening grenades. I'm not responsible enough to handle all this power.

The fireworks at B on twilight gap were so pretty! I know bubble trains were all the rage at one point, but six strikers with armmormentwriryvdn and lighting grenades could be crazy fun.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Has anyone come across Hunters in Trials that are one-hit melee killing them? Just encountered them in two different games killing team mates who were either rezzed or who used Radiance to revive and have been hit from the front with a regular Hunter melee and have gotten killed in one hit, both while having the revive overshield on :-/

Has anyone come across Hunters in Trials that are one-hit melee killing them? Just encountered them in two different games killing team mates who were either rezzed or who used Radiance to revive and have been hit from the front with a regular Hunter melee and have gotten killed in one hit, both while having the revive overshield on :-/

Blink strike can crit from the front. It's fucking stupid.

Omni

I have 5 wins and 0 losses on my ToO card. However my teammates had to leave.

Anyone running any games and need another? I don't care about flawless. I just want the two wins so I can get the pistol. This is on Xbox One, also.

Korosenai

Still streaming if anyone wants to watch

http://www.twitch.tv/korosenaii

10 or so wins so far, just destroyed some people last game, just matched up with them this game, and then they quit. Really close to another 9-0 for Nori and his friend.

edit: Actually, this was nori's second 9-0. Going for 2 more wins and then i'll probably stop streaming for the night.

Top Bottom