• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Welp I made it to 34 and upgraded some old primaries with elements. I'm finding it difficult to find a reason to keep playing. PoE rewards don't feel like they're worth it and I don't really want any of the ToO stuff. I don't care about getting rep for shaders and ships either. Pretty disappointing expansion IMO...feels lazy and I don't think bungie is very good at designing horde mode.

kidko

I've had 11 legendary weapons drop during the time I've been getting my Titan from IB Rank 0-3.5ish now. Pretty crazy change in drop rates in Crucible now.

3 of them were Silimar"s Wrath =\

Need dat Felwinter

Yeah! I've gotten 3 primaries in as many hours! Plus the marks gained. Soo much better.

exYle

Not sure how likely this is, but does anyone wanna do a PoE 35 in the next few minutes? I have a 34 Hunter and a 365 Spear. If not I'm just gonna go to bed.

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
PvP feels so much more rewarding after the changes to drop rate. IB drop rates seem tweaked as well. I've levelled two characters to 5 and one to 3, and have received thunderlord, P&T, and universal remote. Too many legendaries to count, several similar's wraths, a radegast's fury, and a fellwinters lie.

gatti-man

Welp I made it to 34 and upgraded some old primaries with elements. I'm finding it difficult to find a reason to keep playing. PoE rewards don't feel like they're worth it and I don't really want any of the ToO stuff. I don't care about getting rep for shaders and ships either. Pretty disappointing expansion IMO...feels lazy and I don't think bungie is very good at designing horde mode.

I feel the exact opposite. ToO is amazing fun and a very tight experience. Poe is challenging and changes every week. The rewards bring back all the awesome vanilla guns and allow us to equip any armor we want. Feels great. Love it.

Is anyone up to running a PoE 35? Haven't cleared it yet and kind of want to do so in the Void Burn week.

Gotta warn you though, best void sniper I have is a Praedyth's.

Top Bottom