• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Lace

Grats reaperchad on the Summonerrrrr~
9yUNFvR.gif

:<

Oh, well making it to Mercury was amazing. Really fun playing with you two. Hopefully we can do it again sometime.

Titan finally 34 last night. Been prioritising crucible lately so wasn't getting the pieces required to upgrade him until now.

Currently spending all my glimmer on weapons from the weapon smith so I can salvage them for weapon parts. Completely dry on those at the moment. Would be nice if we could train planet materials for them, least there would be a reliable way to farm them then.

Probably should have done the 32 PoE on my Hunter as I don't know if I will get a chance tomorrow night before reset but hopefully I will. Once I do that he will be 33 and then when I get back from my holidays I can work on getting him to 34.

What the strategi for beating the 34 boss?

Clear all ads. Focus burning the boss with rockets/sniper, he will go low and spawn a VIP to kill.

Kill target then clear ads again. Then burn him again.

His health will come back if you leave any ads alive and no other ones will spawn until you damage the boss. So you have to do enough DPS from when you start with no ads.

EL CUCO

Got to rank 4 on my Hunter really quick. Got the cloak. Not sure if I want to rank up my Titan to 3 for the E-light. My glimmer situation is baad

Clear all ads. Focus burning the boss with rockets/sniper, he will go low and spawn a VIP to kill.

His health will come back if you leave any ads alive and no other ones will spawn until you damage the boss. So you have to do enough DPS from when you start with no ads.

I had no idea. We tried to juggle one person getting the glowing ads that he feeds on, one person wearing him down, and one person chasing the target. All of the other PoE boss fights feel like infinite adds, so we thought this one was too.

I had no idea. We tried to juggle one person getting the glowing ads that he feeds on, one person wearing him down, and one person chasing the target. All of the other PoE boss fights feel like infinite adds, so we thought this one was too.

Yeah just focus on the ads. They will all be cleared and the boss will be left. But as soon as your damage the boss more will come. So it's all DPS.

If it gets close focus on those yello/major Dreg's that he eats to refill his health.

RemiLP

That worked :)

Thank you

X-Frame

You know, when I'm playing PvP and I see an enemy Hunter start Bladedancing .. and then a second later I see a friendly Hunter starts Bladedancing and then they clash together in an fury of knives and lightning -- I stop what I'm doing and watch.

*sees enemy Bladedancing* -- "Oh shit .."
*sees friendly Bladedancing* -- "OH SHIT"
*popcorn*

Deku Tree

Got to rank 4 on my Hunter really quick. Got the cloak. Not sure if I want to rank up my Titan to 3 for the E-light. My glimmer situation is baad

I already feel full of e-light. Haven't upgraded everything but upgraded what I need. And I've got ten in the vault to use depending upon what I'll need next week.

Another messenger. My 6th. Solar this time instead of arc.
Got void tomorrow's answer.
Last word.

Thanks Unstable and Rufus for that run.

Eye of Sol still eludes me.

Tomorrow's answer is void by default. Special and heavy weapons have static elements. Only the primary ones can roll with different elements.

I got a void scholar so pretty pleased with that.

Don't have eye of sol and the trials shotgun yet, got everything else.

Thanks ruthless, but maybe you should be thanking me :p

What what are you talking about?

Siaynoqq

Need glimmer
Gatekeepers?
Please tell me someone else is in extreme guardian poverty and has a checkpoint..

Already in bed. If you can't find one, add me on PSN (siaynoqq) and send me an invite when I'm on in a few hours. We can farm together :]

Any good trials players on, just need to get at least5 wins with my Warlock. Had some bad games yesterday and some 3edgy5me teams.

Anyone running ToO? Would like to try for the armor.

Psn the_log_ride

I'm down to give it a shot with you, let's hope it isn't prime time. PSN: Darryl_M_R

EL CUCO

I already feel full of e-light. Haven't upgraded everything but upgraded what I need. And I've got ten in the vault to use depending upon what I'll need next week.
Nice. I want to save enough so I can spec full 42 light PVP gear on all 3 of my toons.

Top Bottom