• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

JonCha

I'd love to be able to do VoG with some folks as whenever I'm looking online for groups it seems like everyone else has done it and aren't welcoming newcomers.

Owensboro

I'd love to be able to do VoG with some folks as whenever I'm looking online for groups it seems like everyone else has done it and aren't welcoming newcomers.

I'm a PS4 newbie that could try one after lunch ET. (say, around 1pm?). I'm in the same boat, and always seem to miss the groups.

JonCha

You play on X1 or PS4?

I'm a PS4 newbie that could try one after lunch ET. (say, around 1pm?). I'm in the same boat, and always seem to miss the groups.
PS4 (itsjoncharles).

I' m in the UK so there is a bit of a time difference. Around now, for the next 2 1/2 hours or so, is the best time for me during weekends. That's about the time the raid takes right?

Edit: or a bit later this evening (for me).

Deku Tree

PS4 (itsjoncharles).

I' m in the UK so there is a bit of a time difference. Around now, for the next 2 1/2 hours or so, is the best time for me during weekends. That's about the time the raid takes right?

Edit: or a bit later this evening (for me).

Hawkian runs a weekly newbie raid one day during the week around 9pm est that you can sign up for if that's a good time for you.

If you hang out in this topic and post a bit more you'll find it much easier to find people to play with I think. I never have a problem finding groups personally. But since HoW came out a lot of people are doing PoE and ToO these days and fewer people are running VoG.

On the other hand since its lower level people don't really worry about running VoG raids with newbies so much these days. I'm sure people would be happy to include you if you see a group forming.

Sent you a FR.

Marvel

could never
Moving tomorrow, this is my final chance to play for a couple weeks ;_;

So! POE/Raids are my focus today, with some pvp at some point probably. I'm online right now if anyone wants or needs to do somethang.

Marvel

could never
Holy shit! I have a vex mythoclast sitting in my postbox. Didn't even notice one drop... wanted it for ages yay.

Namikaze1

Moving tomorrow, this is my final chance to play for a couple weeks ;_;

So! POE/Raids are my focus today, with some pvp at some point probably. I'm online right now if anyone wants or needs to do somethang.
Wanna do PoE 34? Have to run it again but on my Warlock to see if I can get the Queen Cipher.

JonCha

Hawkian runs a weekly newbie raid one day during the week around 9pm est that you can sign up for if that's a good time for you.

If you hang out in this topic and post a bit more you'll find it much easier to find people to play with I think. I never have a problem finding groups personally. But since HoW came out a lot of people are doing PoE and ToO these days and fewer people are running VoG.

On the other hand since its lower level people don't really worry about running VoG raids with newbies so much these days. I'm sure people would be happy to include you if you see a group forming.

Sent you a FR.

Thanks - I've accepted your request.

I'll keep an eye out. The time difference with some here and my working patterns sometimes means it can be hard to keep up with this OT, but I'll try.

E92 M3

We're facings trials team of 26 and 27 :(

We're just rushn them :(

Shit sucks I fell asleep and miss that - would've loved to see that destruction.

Neeeeeed, we need to play tomorrow some.

Lol you got wrekt those last couple matches. Probably called out these one guys as being easy too cause of the 1450 grimoire score :)

I definitely agree with you though. We only started playing last weekend and our playstyles just fit together. Like I don't need to tell you to push up I can trust you to make the right calls yourself.

It's funny you guys always make funny for not wanting to underestimating even the most obvious scrubs and then that happens :p

I'll be on today for a little for some casual trials (ship/shader grinding) or help people.

Finally both characters at IB level 5. I can stop playing this for now. IB really turned to shit the past 24 hours. Always being MM into games that were already lost by over 5000 points because of people who just leave when they are losing. Pisses me off, there should be a penalty for people who do this crap.

EL CUCO

ToO shotgun has almost identical stats to Matador and Felwinters but the lack of being able to roll shot package makes it inferior.

Namikaze1

Did you kill a boss 5 times to get it? What POE boss did you use?
Did just 3 PoEs:
PoE 32 gave me 350 points.
PoE 35 gave me 500 points.
PoE 34 got me the rest.

All full runs.

Nami how do I do next step of elder cipher? I got 2 keys. Do I have to do arena and then do the same one again so I can open chest with key to get queen cipher?
You need to do one of the non-PoE 28 arenas and open the big chest at the end. But it's all RNG. And then you have to wait a minimum of 2 days for Variks to give you the next part.

Deku Tree

ToO shotgun has almost identical stats to Matador and Felwinters but the lack of being able to roll shot package makes it inferior.

Now that you can re-roll it seems like almost all of the "exclusive" hard to get weapons end game have an almost identical or possibly even better (with a perfect roll) alternative easier to get weapon. ( all except for the elemental primaries.)

I wish they put RNG on the elemental damage done by FB. I'd grind for one of each and be completely done with elemental damage primary weapons.

Did just 3 PoEs:
PoE 32 gave me 350 points.
PoE 35 gave me 500 points.
PoE 34 got me the rest.

All full runs.

You need to do one of the non-PoE 28 arenas and open the big chest at the end. But it's all RNG. And then you have to wait a minimum of 2 days for Variks to give you the next part.

Yeah I was going to grind for the cipher but since one clear of all 3 will do it I'm just going to wait until Tuesday.

EL CUCO

Yeah I was going to grind for the cipher but since one clear of all 3 will do it I'm just going to wait until Tuesday.
Same here. I'm on a minimal grind possible policy with Destiny since I returned. I don't have an issue "grinding" PvP because I find it fun and different every match, but repeating PVE stuff over and over for the sake of XP or farming is what burned me out earlier.

Dunlop

I want to make a hunter, is there any magical way I can level him to 20 without going through the sh!tstain of a story again?

noomi

I want to make a hunter, is there any magical way I can level him to 20 without going through the sh!tstain of a story again?

Story, crucible and bounties will be the quickest way, took me 6hours for mine.

Also have someone high level run you through the content.

Pilgrimzero

Loaded this up, couple qustions

I think this is a used copy (it was a gift) the insert says I get 2 expansions with it, does this apply to a used copy?

Oh and being used means I wont owe them anything, like a license fee or anything?

Last one, can I change my characters name? Hate running around with an old Red Dwarf homage floating over my characters head.

Thanks!

Deku Tree

Before HoW dropped I had over 1200 weapons parts. Since HoW I have upgraded every single exotic weapon to 365
besides NLB
and I did a bunch of re-rolling and now I have 94 weapons parts left.

I am still overwhelmingly abundant in everything else.

Agent

Just rolled my Party Crasher +1 with Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Smallbore, and Luck in The Chamber. With 4 rounds that means a 25% chance at that.

giphy.gif

You should not be matched against the same opponents twice in a row in Iron Banner. This happens all the time, and I don't feel bad for quitting if we got sqaushed by them the previous game. Bad design Bungie.

Top Bottom