• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Deku Tree

I got an "uppercut payload" RL from IB last night. 96 blast radius.

Would be perfect if I could roll it with

Warhead veneers and/or hard launch
Tripod
javelin
G&H

No. It's RNG after each round

Don't think I'm gonna end being picked. Gonna have to keep the stream on my phone all day since I'm not gonna be able to stay on my PS4 all day.

Blah. I shouldn't have even tried again.

That guy's through, so now's the time to get into the chat. I wish I could participate in the chat, but it doesn't work here at work. Probably a firewall thing.

Jinjo

Never again after last night!

Lol, what happened?

Just lost my flight to Mercury on the deciding match with EJRobinson. We were 7-1, Mercy compensated the loss so we head to buy the double-win boon, but TearsOfBlood had to leave unfortunately. Thought for a minute about waiting 'till later tonight, but someone else joined me & Robinson, so we tried but the synergy just wasn't there. Ah well, it sucked, but we struggled on to 8 wins atleast so I could get the final package. Satisfied overall, got so close on orbit of Mercury but couldn't quitenail the landing. The team we fought at 7-0 was insanely good too btw. Better luck in a couple of weeks. Had a lot of fun again though!

2 days is the minimum. It took one guy 9 days.
Kornheiser_Why.JPG

ocean

Banned
You should not be matched against the same opponents twice in a row in Iron Banner. This happens all the time, and I don't feel bad for quitting if we got sqaushed by them the previous game. Bad design Bungie.
I like rematches. The game prevents you from playing the same team again if a team gets legit smashed though.

If you finish the match with under half their score, you can't get them again. If you go 14-20 you might face them again but you should have a chance at winning there.

6v6 had a very important momentum factor. You could be basically tied to 12k and then have them leave you behind if you're not careful with Heavy and Supers.

Basically a team doing slightly better will start usin Supers early, feeding other players orbs for more supers, and it snowballs from there.

Ryck

Just rolled my Party Crasher +1 with Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Smallbore, and Luck in The Chamber. With 4 rounds that means a 25% chance at that.

giphy.gif
Yep, I have a Judgment VI with these exact perks. Only has a 3 round mag :D

It's a monster, thinking of ascending it just for overkill.

SkylineRKR

Jesus christ that BTRD-345. 1 Reign of terror and one relentless on Anomaly.

This thing does. not. move. It fires like Suros with the rate of Corrective and impact of Thunderlord.

The best part is, I haven't even put a single upgrade on it (unlocked them, but shy of weapon parts lol). Just the base scope, accurized ballistics. If I put on Smart drift, the stability is maxed.

noomi

Alright, so the queens bow and the lord of wolves are really great. Much better than TDB exotics. The dregs promise sidearm is a fun little thing, but I can't see it being as useful as the other ones.

Either way, I'm very please with the new exotics.

RemiLP

Before HoW dropped I had over 1200 weapons parts. Since HoW I have upgraded every single exotic weapon to 365
besides NLB
and I did a bunch of re-rolling and now I have 94 weapons parts left.

I am still overwhelmingly abundant in everything else.

Yeah. I used to have a shit load. Now i have 23...

Cant upgrade anymore weaponds. And there is no good way of getting them. Its so dumb.

SkylineRKR

The stats are in fact exactly like thunderlord with the difference that TL wins on reload speed and 345 wins at stab.

Might put flared magwell or feeding frenzy on it for the best roll (base mag is 46, decent), though I've got casket mag and rangefinder.

jtar86

They may as well put sniper scopes on the shotguns. So fucking stupid. And no rep what so ever for iron banner if you lose? I like this game, I have fun playing it but the decisions they make sometimes make me seriously consider not playing this game anymore.

noomi

I'm loving all these Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul gifs right now, best shows ever.

Going to try for a final flawless run today, that solar hand cannon is calling my name!

Do you guys think Skolas will be solar again on Tuesday? Maybe rainbow burn, or no burn at all? Scary....

RemiLP

Jesus christ that BTRD-345. 1 Reign of terror and one relentless on Anomaly.

This thing does. not. move. It fires like Suros with the rate of Corrective and impact of Thunderlord.

The best part is, I haven't even put a single upgrade on it (unlocked them, but shy of weapon parts lol). Just the base scope, accurized ballistics. If I put on Smart drift, the stability is maxed.

When do u get it? Pvp drop?

E92 M3

They may as well put sniper scopes on the shotguns. So fucking stupid. And no rep what so ever for iron banner if you lose? I like this game, I have fun playing it but the decisions they make sometimes make me seriously consider not playing this game anymore.

You get medallions that can be cashed in on wins. So you always get something for playing at the end of the day.

Lol, what happened?

Just lost my flight to Mercury on the deciding match with EJRobinson. We were 7-1, Mercy compensated the loss so we head to buy the double-win boon, but TearsOfBlood had to leave unfortunately. Thought for a minute about waiting 'till later tonight, but someone else joined me & Robinson, so we tried but the synergy just wasn't there. Ah well, it sucked, but we struggled on to 8 wins atleast so I could get the final package. Satisfied overall, got so close on orbit of Mercury but couldn't quitenail the landing. The team we fought at 7-0 was insanely good too btw. Better luck in a couple of weeks. Had a lot of fun again though!

Yeah too bad, so close yet so far away. Some fun matches though, that one where we were behind 4-1 and still won.
Nice playing with you again! Enjoy at least your two Elights.

traveler

Not Wario
Anyone need to do the 35 PoE? I now have an ascended void LDR sniper.

What do you think I'd need? I just hit 34 on my titan yesterday and have yet to do the 34 or 35 period. Would love to do it, if you don't mind, but I don't have any 365 void weapons unfortunately. A 300 Praedeth's and Corrective, 340~ truth.

Edit: If you don't mind doing the 34 beforehand, I could drop the light on that on one of my 300 vault weapons and have a 365 for Skolas

PSN is grayfour. I think we've run a few things before.

I'm so glad I don't have to rely on begging people to carry me through trials. Sounds like a huge pain when there are many people who want to go and only 2 seats on the train at any given time.

One seat. "Begging to be carried" may be a bit strong. I think a lot of us would be happy just having one strong player that can consistently take down one enemy player flipping the balance to 3 on 2.

Top Bottom