• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Brojito

Neo Member
So are performance bonus and mulligan bugged, or are they really just that ass of perks?

I have a Supremacy sniper from the old original Queens Wrath event and I love it, but I've been using it through about 5 dragon strikes and I haven't seen those perks work as stated once.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I keep going back, waste a couple of hours, leave crying, and ask myself why I did that to myself. Too much fun doing IB to bother again until reset.
Next reset will be some other modifier, and this was supposed to be the "easy mode" version. I'm not really sure what to make of all this. It's not a poorly designed fight by a long shot, but the presentation seems pretty inappropriate.

todd360

Just get rid of shot package altogether.

That truly was the start of the shotgun renaissance.

I didn't even get to play the new telltale game of thrones episode you guize. My dad's dog escaped the electric fence to go hunting in the swamp (This fucking swamp behind the property I swear) and comes back dirty and with a chunk of his front left pad missing. It the main pad kinda on the upper left region. So he was bleeding up a storm. Of course this happens on a sunday when its to late to go to the vet. He is going to the vet tomorrow.

I read online that the pads grow back. I find it hard to believe that a chunk would grow back. Its not just a small cut or anything. It was pretty hard to get it to stop bleeding.

Next reset will be some other modifier, and this was supposed to be the "easy mode" version. I'm not really sure what to make of all this. It's not a poorly designed fight by a long shot, but the presentation seems pretty inappropriate.

The modifier forces one weapon type. With the same HP as a raid boss, and half of the (under leveled) guardians as a raid, and no relic/sword to help... Top tier weapons in each slot Are needed, but not readily available outside of RNG.

Also, there isn't an opportunity to practice the encounter at a lower level. The burns may be fun in VoG since we know that inside and out, but are just frustrating here.

I didn't even get to play the new telltale game of thrones episode you guize. My dad's dog escaped the electric fence to go hunting in the swamp (This fucking swamp behind the property I swear) and comes back dirty and with a chunk of his front left pad missing. It the main pad kinda on the upper left region. So he was bleeding up a storm. Of course this happens on a sunday when its to late to go to the vet. He is going to the vet tomorrow.

I read online that the pads grow back. I find it hard to believe that a chunk would grow back. Its not just a small cut or anything. It was pretty hard to get it to stop bleeding.

My dog had a similar wound. You'll be surprised at how fast the pads under their paws grow back. I swear my lab has Wolverine's mutant healing. For now just keep it clean and a put gauze wrap on it.

willow ve

Ahh Iron Banner weekend - Weasel code 3 matches in a row (which require me to power down and power back on to even connect to my router). Thanks Bungie!

phen0m24

My dog had a similar wound. You'll be surprised at how fast the pads under their paws grow back. I swear my lab has Wolverine's mutant healing. For now just keep it clean and a put gauze wrap on it.

BUT!

BUT.

But can your dog
toss lightning grenades with the greatest of ease? probably

RNG just doesn't love me in this game

those acendant materials and a hip towel =(.

Thanks again for the help phen0m24!

My pleasure!! Been there many times. It'll drop. in its own time. :)

phen0m24

Thorn isn't an issue for me anymore. the Messenger wrecks Thorn users, haha. now the only gun that still fucks me over more than Thorn is the Hawkmoon.

This is me waving at Fig, when I told her to use a
PULSE RIFLE

:p

salty that I'll not ever get one of those

in before PWHudson reminds me that he has one

grumble

todd360

That makes me feel better. Thanks. Its such an annoying spot to treat. lol i'm a doge and I love to step in mud with huge wound on foot. Could get infected so easily.

E92 M3

Also, I'm only doing good and winning so many because of the people I'm playing with. Lima, Trance, Nori Chan, Iceman, and others. All beasts. If you guys need help they'd love to help out also. It's hard to help out so many in one weekend.

You're too kind, Korovich. And yes, I am always open to helping people. Granted I don't play as much as I'd like to over the weekend =/

I think the one thing I hate about trials is the lack of sportsmanship. I know it's a video game and it shouldn't bug me, but when a team wins at trials do they really have to teabag and dance after winning? None of my teammates do it the final round or after winning but to rub it in. Just annoying to me that people do it after the match is over knowing you will probably never have to face them again.

I think teabagging is funny when it's done to me. It's just so silly and boggles my mind how it bothers folks. It's been happening since the early Halo days at the very least.

Last night some people in our group didn't have good void snipers so we actually abandoned the DPS strategy and we stuck together and went through all the mechanics until we found an opening and finished him off. We would not have been able to do that if it had been arc burn so I think this week is "easy mode". I don't think the fight itself is poorly designed but when you throw in a modifier like arc burn then it becomes a poorly designed encounter

edit* no burns skolas will be interesting cause he's definitely a bullet sponge. When it was solar burn it took like 40+ gjallarhorn rockets to
Kill him

That makes me feel better. Thanks. Its such an annoying spot to treat. lol i'm a doge and I love to step in mud with huge wound on foot. Could get infected so easily.

It is weird spot. They really don't like having any bandaging around their paw either. So you gotta watch it doesn't get ripped off. I washed the wound and changed the dressing 2x a day. He'll be fine, they're resilient little buggers.

ich00

Sorry to hear about you're dad's dog, I hope he's ok. He should be ok as long as it didn't get infected, so just make sure you clean it well. My dog had a real bad pad injury a few years ago and we thought it was going to be a big problem. After a few days he was walking normal and after a few weeks it was healed. Only way you can tell anything happened is that the coloring is a little different on that part of his pad.

Worst part was keeping him from licking and chewing at it while it healed.

Alright alright you found me out. My lab, Miles, was actually on the controls during IB yesterday. All I do is man the mic and drink.
so when you put "my dog would get more kills than me" on Zoba's sign-up, you actually meant it?!?!?
can i get one of your dog's puppies?

Top Bottom