• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I had 2 surgeries take place Thursday and Friday
Thursday was T10-T11 and T12-L1 Laminectomy, 6 HOUR Surgery
Then Friday was T6-T-8 Laminectomy and decompression and was a 3 hour surgery
They removed the breathing tube and drainage pipes off my back
Now it's recovery and rehab and maybe Bariatric surgery by getting a stomach sleeve placed to make me be a normal person quicker

So I survived stage 1, now onto stage 2 for recovery stage 3 rehab and finally walk again
Then get bariatric surgery. along the way to extend the recovery and rehad process

noomi

Now it's recovery and rehab and maybe Bariatric surgery by getting a stomach sleeve placed to make me be a normal person quicker

So I survived stage 1, now onto stage 2 for recovery stage 3 rehab and finally walk again
Then get bariatric surgery. along the way to extend the recovery and rehad process

Hey! Glad to hear that the surgery went well, here's to a speedy and healthy recovery! Best of luck!

Much thanks to Qwell and Zewone for the flawless Trials run. Through it discovered I was using the wrong perk for Thorn.

Mercury yielded a void Jewel of Osiris and a MIDA.

Graaaaave!

I am so happy to hear things were successful. Good luck with the next stages and rehabilitation!

We miss you!!!

=]

Holy shit! Are they adding any cool cyborg parts along the way? Glad to hear that your surgery went well. BTW...Did you see that Luke Smith threw up a get well post to you a couple of days ago?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Much thanks to Qwell and Zewone for the flawless Trials run. Through it discovered I was using the wrong perk for Thorn.

Mercury yielded a void Jewel of Osiris and a MIDA.

What is the right perk and why?

Welcome back and I hope you heal up quickly!

tick221

Okay, potential Skolas run, sound off if you still want in:

1. squidhands

? angry_eric
? mindlog
? silver.tongue

Would like to get this going soon, can't be missing Game of Thrones!!

I'm in, Can bring titan or hunter, woc, 365 truth, and 365 praedyths

PSN Tick221

grief

After playing way too much IB solo this weekend, I can safely say that no victory in ToO feels nearly as good as beating a 6 stack in IB with a bunch of randoms and no communication.

nOoblet16

Just came back from a showing of Mad Max.
Holy shit !! Wtf that shit was like the best action flick since Terminator 2. The OST, the fact that it was Theron's movie as much as Hardy's movie. Man wow...just wow. I haven't seen a movie that made me this satisfied for years, it absolutely shits on other "action" movies from great heights.

Edit: Only saw it in 2D though.

Just came back from a showing of Mad Max.
Holy shit !! Wtf that shit was like the best action flick since Terminator 2. The OST, the fact that it was Theron's movie as much as Hardy's movie. Man wow...just wow.

I haven't seen a movie that made me this satisfied for years, it absolutely shits on other "action" movies from great heights.

Aww shh, look at nooblet running in here all shiny and chrome. Great movie, great special effects 10/10 would watch again.

Mindlog

okay, cool. I'd just like to get one under my belt at least.
Err crap. Do you still need help. Very sorry. Got pulled into another 34 at the same time.

I can help with 35! Silver should be back by now though.
Okay, potential Skolas run, sound off if you still want in:

1. squidhands

? angry_eric
? mindlog
? silver.tongue

Would like to get this going soon, can't be missing Game of Thrones!!
Is it still on? I can sign back on.

Get well soon Graverobber. Wish you good luck

Sullichin

All the motes spent trying to re-roll my second Low Grade Humility finally paid off:
Shortgaze/Clown Cartridge/Injection Mold/Unflinching

The day they nerf PvP thorn into oblivion needs to hurry up and come.

They don't have to nerf it into oblivion. Just lower the range some, make the reload much slower and lower the clip to 5. It'll still be great in the right hands, but take quite a hit.

Increase the recoil on Hawkmoon and TLW by a decent amount and you have a more balanced exotic HC set that isn't nerfed into oblivion. Enough to were it takes a quite bit of skill and practice to compensate for the recoil. If TLW is being used as full auto make it pull upward exponentially harder with each bullet.

Increase the headshot damage of ARs a little bit.

Make the point at which shotguns damage taper off much sooner.

Scout, Fusion, sniper, and Pulse Rifles are fine.

I think with that you'll see a much more varied use of weapons in PvP.

Kwakye94

Neo Member
If you run trials with a couple of 32's people tend to over estimate how much extra damage they do and just run out into the open XD!

SgtCobra

I've changed my mind a bit and gun itself needs a nerf yes, not a very big one though, perhaps a smaller mag or less range/stability/impact. I think the biggest problem is when you're playing Iron Banner for example, and 4 out of the 6 players on the opposing team are using a Thorn, the DoT perk will drain your life pretty fast if more than one guy is shooting at you, although that can be said about any top tier weapon... But the gun itself, is almost fine, like I said, it just needs a very slight nerf.

Brojito

Neo Member
Suddenly I'm knee deep in legendary scout rifles...

Hygiea Noblesse with Full Auto, Casket Mag, and Firefly
NL Shadow 701X with Full Auto, Explosive Rounds, and Army of One
Gheleon's Demise with standard perks
Wolves Leash with standard

All the rolls seem great, honestly. I was gonna ascend my A1steaksauce scout rifle, but I don't think I even need to now.

Namikaze1

This is all on you lot! You all begged for a buff back at launch. Now live (and suffer) with the monster you all created!

#Ineveraskedforthis

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Thanks for the kind words guys, trying to stay strong
Will go back and look at lukes post

sajj316

I've used 3 keys this week and got the same gun, Payment VI, each time. So frustrating. I'm not even going to use my last key until the reset.

They did to chill with the Payment VI drop. Crap gun for the time invested. They need to fix the quality of PoE drops.

Idk, with TLW, Hawkmoon, Red Death, Thorn, the Osiris pulse rifle, and the myriad of good snipers and shotguns, it seems fine as is. Annoying to die to, but...well, uh, there it is.

Speaking of which, now have a maxed Red Death. Now just need a good pvp sniper.

sajj316

Suddenly I'm knee deep in legendary scout rifles...

Hygiea Noblesse with Full Auto, Casket Mag, and Firefly
NL Shadow 701X with Full Auto, Explosive Rounds, and Army of One
Gheleon's Demise with standard perks
Wolves Leash with standard

All the rolls seem great, honestly. I was gonna ascend my A1steaksauce scout rifle, but I don't think I even need to now.

NL Shadow 701X is a gun good in my opinion. I'm also drowning in scouts but I love them!!

Top Bottom