• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Mindlog

Can someone share me the Gorgon's or Gatekeeper checkpoint? I need to farm glimmer.
Send message to Mindlog.
Won't be on mic, but I'll start Hard Gorgon then switch to Normal Gatekeeper. You can get a head start then join up with the group :]
Wait do you need Hard Gorgon chest? I have both.

Almost just want to say fuck it and wait until the reset for Skolas Solar burn so I can gjallarhorn the bastard to death.

Assuming it will be solar burn next week...

LTWood12

Fig & drizz,

I'm so sorry a/b the distraction. My in laws were supposed to text when they were 20 min out, but they didn't and I had to go open the door.

I feel terrible:(

I preferred it this week because I could actually do it while dealing with the mechanics. Last week was a pain due to arc everywhere, felt good to complete. Solar was kicked due to no gjallarhorn lol

Just rolled Full auto/Firefly/Braced Frame on my Ghaleons Demise. :D

Braced frame kinda ruins it but the extra stability will help.

Got Full Auto/Crowd Control/Hand Laid Stock or Armour Piercing Rounds on my NL Shadow 701X.

Where they land in regards to VoC though i'm not sure. VoC is obviously awesome for burns and general PvE use.

Gheleons Demise his higher Impact and range over VoC.

Shadow has a higher RoF over Voc.

Gheleons Demise beats out Shadow for Impact and range, but Shadow wins on every other stat >.<

The 3 of them are good...

Ok need one more for trials.... Let's see what happens.

I'm game.

PSN - Souldestroyer199

tick221

Thanks to biggy and Squid for the scolas attempt, I won't be going back in to a 35 unless there is some type of checkpoint system.

JerryEveryday

Neo Member
Loving the buff to lower rank IB toons. Made it to 5 on all 3 characters this morning after grinding to 5 on my Warlock and then just doing bounties and winning a match here and there.

Qwell

My first attempt at a gif of my exploits, this is what I was doing earlier having run out of weapon parts.

yNOxJR.gif

Top Bottom