• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Qwell

Sorry to repost, but I spent too much time trying to figure out how to make a gif to let this sit on the bottom of a page :(

yNOxJR.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
*** PoE 34 Xbox One ***

We need a third for round 5. We haven't failed yet. Just had one guy leave.
Current team is two level 34 Warlocks.

Message Gamertag: Truelize

OK, if things get hairy send a PM.

It's very possible to kill him legit. You can do it team.
Nope, once again I couldn't keep going. Rest of the fight is completely manageable until Skolas. :-(

I keep going back, waste a couple of hours, leave crying, and ask myself why I did that to myself. Too much fun doing IB to bother again until reset.

giving up on skolas :-/
At least I'm not alone.

Biggy70686
Best of luck to you!!!

Kalamari

Does anyone think that we might see a Destiny novel at some point? I think this would be a great opportunity for Bungie to delve into some of the stories in the universe.

Is there a secret to getting sticky grenades to not stick to you? I've had so many of mine just bounce off a player or stick then fall off/not do anything I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just THAT bad at aiming them.

Is there a secret to getting sticky grenades to not stick to you? I've had so many of mine just bounce off a player or stick then fall off/not do anything I'm beginning to wonder if I'm just THAT bad at aiming them.

There are some rare ocassions the stick would fail like

Starting a super
During a super
Moving to the sides with high agi char
Running
Close, super long target adquisition to let the auto aim stick to the enemy

traveler

Not Wario
So what's the real trick, just sticking together and staying alive? Glad you got it done for him.

We ended up rushing left, taking out the servitor, dropping weapons of light and then all of us started sniping him with 365 void snipers with decent impact with him far enough across the map to get a ton of shots in, when combined with the staggering, to get him low. Fired off some void heavies, and got in some extra void snipes here and there with a synth's help from there and finished it. Took 3 or 4 tries, but wasn't too hard.

We ended up rushing left, taking out the servitor, dropping weapons of light and then all of us started sniping him with 365 void snipers with decent impact with him far enough across the map to get a ton of shots in, when combined with the staggering, to get him low. Fired off some void heavies, and got in some extra void snipes here and there with a synth's help from there and finished it. Took 3 or 4 tries, but wasn't too hard.
Wow, we couldn't get the timing right to break the bonds with the first servitor. I'm still frustrated that we couldn't do it after spending so long on it, but glad to know that someone benefited from all that time.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wow, we couldn't get the timing right to break the bonds with the first servitor. I'm still frustrated that we couldn't do it after spending so long on it, but glad to know that someone benefited from all that time.
we did that a few times, and got past the first mines a few times, but no further than that.

Top Bottom