• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Is it guaranteed that comet news gets dropped at E3? Feels weird given that HoW just came out, but I guess if it's really slated for the Fall, the announcement needs to be sooner rather than later and there's no better place than E3.

Nothing is guarunteed, but if it is coming this year, E3 is no doubt the time for reveal.

Deku Tree

Is it guaranteed that comet news gets dropped at E3? Feels weird given that HoW just came out, but I guess if it's really slated for the Fall, the announcement needs to be sooner rather than later and there's no better place than E3.

IGN says thatBungie will have an E3booth. That's as good as confirmation.

Trakan

This is supposedly Xur's inventory for Friday from reddit.

cZjaejm.png

Not sure what's going on, but wow is it raining legendary for me since HoW dropped. I think i've gotten more purple engrams and legendary items from blue engrams in the last two weeks then the previous nine months combined.

ive lost count of how many weapon parts, motes and glimme ive spent reforging low grade humility now and i still dont have a good roll.

shortgaze
clown cartridge/hidden hand
injection mold/hand laid stock
unflinching

bungie pls

stb

ok, folks. Last call!

I'd feel horrible if I didn't give you all one last shot to help me get my last ToO win to get a gold package.

I'm sitting at 7-2, and I don't know how you'd live with the guilt of knowing you didn't at least try to help me get that 8th win, and I don't want that sort of burden on my soul.

Seriously, though. Anyone up for literally one game of Trials?

If it is void, don't need to force it eith Void snopers, no void damage from Fallen so you can just use void primary/heavy for melt him down comfortably.

True. No servitors in the fight either, except the ones we have to kill to break the bond and they don't shoot back.

Void burn = easy mode

phen0m24

I HATE THE MESSENGER. hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it

that is all

Now I want one and will never get it

ive lost count of how many weapon parts, motes and glimme ive spent reforging low grade humility now and i still dont have a good roll.

shortgaze
unflinching

bungie pls

Do you have Eye of Sol? I've been using that, and I think it's better than Low Grade Humility. Not an expert, but man, it feels super easy to get headshots.

Frenden

Banned

shortgaze
unflinching

bungie pls

I got both a PvE and PvP roll I liked on two separate LGH's today.

PvP:

Longview SR10 (.5x more zoom than shortgaze, but a lot more aim assist)
Hidden Hand
Injection
Unflinching

PvE:

Longview SR10
Hidden Hand
Injection
Shoot to Loot

Do you have Eye of Sol? I've been using that, and I think it's better than Low Grade Humility. Not an expert, but man, it feels super easy to get headshots.

yup and i dont really like it. its too heavy.

i havent tried LGH humility yet so i might just be wasting my time. the LDR is my current sniper

Zocano

Hope skolas isn't "small arms" where gjallarhorn and snipers/shotguns are nerfed

I was saying earlier with Hawkian, I think, that that's exactly what they should do. Perfect way to "nerf" the gjallarhorn and sniper stunlock without actually putting in dumb one shot stuff like the vandal or skolas cannon.

We just BEAT Quadron, I even got the grimoire points, was last guardian standing but I died cause I was still in the containment field, and we had to restart Round 5? Fuck this shit.

ethomaz

Banned
Sorry forrest but my connection dropped.

Seems like you found another guy... no problem... when I get back I can find another group ;)

Edit - Seems like I'm back lol

Top Bottom