• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

I was so surprised when I saw the episode 7 image I slapped together in 5 minutes is in the OP. I would have put in more effort had I known. Should have kept the HoW mythocast image in the last op. I think I did a good job on that one. Oh well.

I mean it is possible to change the OP, I do it all the time... I also updated the Episode 7 description and added the episode link.

You can change that image if you want to make it nicer or I can replace it with the original image which I still have saved. Personally I like when there's more new stuff in the OP, I get tired of seeing the same images over and over.

Siaynoqq

How do people feel about the Violator XII (new monarchy sniper)? Gun has similar base stats to Praedyth's Revenge, which sparked my interest.

Just rolled one with hidden hand, hand-laid stock, and unflinching. Doesn't have short gaze though. Is Longview SL20 a decent alternative?

RdN

Last try for PoE 35.. Spent the entire week trying this, but still nothing. Skola's refuses to go down to our snipers.

Mindlog

Finally got my Low Grade Humility.
Third reforge.
Hidden Hand, Injection Mold, Unflinching
No Short Gaze. Only Ambush.

It's going to take at least 100 motes to get the Short Gaze isn't it.

Rubenov

I just confirmed Shadow of Veils is crap compared to the LDR.

Still need to try Low Grade Humility

Edit: Talking about PvP

Unstable

So after talking with Comcast for about 2 hours they kept insisting that my sudden internet implosion was because I use a after market modem (instead of their cheepo modem that they charge you 15 bucks a month for the privilege of using.)

Funny story, it turns out that it was a outage on their end.

They said my internet should be back up by 11:00. So hopefully I'll be able to partake in the reset madness.

forrest

formerly nacire
Tried ToO once last week and easily got 7 wins. Tried again today and just got steam rolled all day. Pretty frustrating.

Deku Tree

So after talking with Comcast for about 2 hours they kept insisting that my sudden internet implosion was because I use a after market modem (instead of their cheepo modem that they charge you 15 bucks a month for the privilege of using.)

They said my internet should be back up by 11:00. So hopefully I'll be able to partake in the reset madness.

Comcast is the worst. Been having a lot of outages in my area too.

blackjaw

They told me it was my surfboard router or Apple wifi...I told them to eat shit...Internet was blowing up that it was their shitty DNS problem in central Cali.

Still having issues today, so slow and lots of disconnects.

I hate Comcast

ethomaz

Banned
I was told Found Verdicts didn't shoot fast enough and 4th Horseman was needed. :(
I will give my experience...

2x 365 Found Verdicts + 1x 331 Found Verdicts + Blessing of Light = Pretty hard do kill... almost impossible... I couldn't kill after dozen of times.

2x 365 LDR + 1x 365 Arc Snipe + Weapon of Light = Pretty hard... I couldn't kill after dozen of times.

1x 365 P&T + 2x 365 Arc Snipers + Weapon of Light = Killed in the second or third try.

Deku Tree

2x 365 Found Verdicts + 1x 331 Found Verdicts + Blessing of Light = Pretty hard do kill... almost impossible... I couldn't kill after dozen of times.

2x 365 LDR + 1x 365 Arc Snipe + Weapon of Light = Pretty hard... I couldn't kill after dozen of times.

1x 365 P&T + 2x 365 Arc Snipers + Weapon of Light = Killed in the second or third try.

No such thing as a 331 FV. You must mean a 300 FV.

Ken

Why does the FV run have Blessings?

Top Bottom