• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

I'm not hip w the kids these days and their wacky sax music! I didn't even know drizzay was closer to some stupid nickname that stupid whatshisface Drake uses, it was always Dr Dre to me. Drake sucks.
SgMP6ap.gif

Kyne

Need 2 more matches for etheric light. Anyone with a strong back available for ToO? We only need 1 and can hold our own. c:

Alright fuck it; I need 2 for PoE 34. Preferably 34s, as my lock is 33. legit or horn, I don't care as long as that fucker dies; my team got totally screwed last time!

yup. i ran shadow thief and devil's lair back to back and it was the first thing i did. it used to take several golden guns and sniper rounds to take off. now i just run up beside it and do it in one go.

I was thinking Nighthawk would be a niche Exotic, but thinking about it, it could be a great Strike exotic.

I was thinking Nighthawk would be a niche Exotic, but thinking about it, it could be a great Strike exotic.

basically owns the playlist

nighthawk dust palace psions
nighthawk cerberus vae tank
nighthawk shadow thief and devil's lair tanks
nighthawk hydras on archon priest
nighthawk servitors and cheesetorian on nexus
nighthawk the minotaurs on undying mind
nighthawk boomers on omnigul

phen0m24

It completely tears through yellow bar captains too. I made a game of getting their shields down a little and then night hawking them. :)

Spent 300 motes trying to roll one and didn't get jack squat T_T

Top Bottom