• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

LiK

Man, reading through Bungie's Elder Cipher bug thread and the amount of people encountering it is massive. Hotfix my ass.

Jinjo

Did Crota hard a few hours back. Got an awesome kill :-D

xTjG33.gif

Dhruv once again proving he is the true swordwielder.

Jinjo

Yep, it's unique and brings a fresh experience into the Crucible.

Yeah, the short-charge is definitely the one you want to use since you always want to be going for the headshot.

Nice. Will definitely pick up that one first instead of Lord of Wolves then.

All I still need this week:

1) PoE 32 x2 (Warlock, Hunter)
2) PoE 34 x3
3) PoE 35 x3
4) Hard Gatekeepers x1 (Warlock - still looking for the gauntlets)
5) Hard Atheon x1 (Hunter - I want another Helmet to replace my 98 str one)
6) Trials x2 (Hunter, Warlock - Those helmets shall be mine. Already have a Titan one that has a better stat roll)

3 hours on Skolas. Fuck that guy. Thank you Cosmos and Jignx. That was some brutal shit. Can't believe we did it in one try after we switched our strategy.

Finally get to sleep

Fuck you to hell Skolas.

FB is awesome. Hell, I find that every VoG weapon is awesome especially in PVE. Vex destroyed NF this week.

All the weapons from Crota are useless to me now.

Wait... The Black Hammer is awesome. But yes, besides that one the rest is pretty meh...

Edit: I also use oversoul edict on Hive-Arc-Burn to go through knights shields.

3 hours on Skolas. Fuck that guy. Thank you Cosmos and Jignx. That was some brutal shit. Can't believe we did it in one try after we switched our strategy.

Finally get to sleep

Fuck you to hell Skolas.

Qhat strategy did you guys use?

Wait... The Black Hammer is awesome. But yes, besides that one the rest is pretty meh...

Qhat strategy did you guys use?

What strategy did you use in your successful run?

What strat did you use that worked for you

We went right, two guardians went to kill servitor and we hid in the fallen cheese spot and kept firing at skolas while he cant hit us or come close to us.

He went down really fast.

noomi

I've killed skolas 3 times last night.

1. G-Horns + Titan Bubble w/ blessing of light
2. Black Hammers + G-Horns w/ no bubble
3. G-Horns + Titan Bubble w/ weapons of light

All 3 worked out well, but each time took a few tries. Sometimes Skolas likes to get right up in your face, and even go inside the bubble. All about timing and a little bit of luck...

The thing that's disappointing is that I got absolutely no loot out of those 3 kills. Ok... ok, yeah I got etheric light and I could do a judgements chance, but at this point that loot is not very useful to me.

I really think Bungie should adjust the drop rate for Skolas to drop weapons, or let there be a small chance that judgements chance could drop elemental primaries (Macellos idea).

Deku Tree

It was from that video that you linked a page or two back.

I think I went beyond that threshold of being really tired and then suddenly you're not.

This kinda sucks.

We went right, two guardians went to kill servitor and we hid in the fallen cheese spot and kept firing at skolas while he cant hit us or come close to us.

He went down really fast.
Ok gotta do that for my third PoE 35 later on.
Thx.

PuMa

All 3 worked out well, but each time took a few tries. Sometimes Skolas likes to get right up in your face, and even go inside the bubble. All about timing and a little bit of luck...

The thing that's disappointing is that I got absolutely no loot out of those 3 kills. Ok... ok, yeah I got etheric light and I could do a judgements chance, but at this point that loot is not very useful to me.

I really think Bungie should adjust the drop rate for Skolas to drop weapons, or let there be a small chance that judgements chance could drop elemental primaries (Macellos idea).

That second bubble spot seemed to really do the trick for us last night.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm so glad yall were able to get it done! Hated that I had to bail, but happy that Ortho was able to come in and get his first!
Sorry we couldn't get the kill for you too. I'm in to help if you're looking for another attempt soon. I know how to tell much earlier what a successful round will look like. Unfortunately having a full complement of rockets + synth backup is pretty crucial.
That second bubble spot seemed to really do the trick for us last night.
What spot is that?

putting together a list of Skolas do's and don'ts this morning.

E92 M3

Bungie needs to make PVE rewards as nice as the PVP side. PVP throws weapons and loot at people.

Top of the page:

nH5vMob.jpg

Namikaze1

I hope the next patch we get buffs the Necrochasm $.$
Let's hope together. Screw the heathens!

Shhh, nami is watching
I'm always watching, Noomi. Always.

It will now do 15 damage per shot.
Keep making fun of Necrochasm, Ms. Panda. Just watch when it gets its much needed Ultra Buff.

One day it'll be more powerful than the Gjallarhorn and I shall quote your post sometime in OT 37.

We're the only 2 fans of the weapon lol. I still think it has the coolest design in the game!
when that day comes, I shall laugh at every single heathen who mocked it for months!

Lnkn52

Bungie needs to make PVE rewards as nice as the PVP side. PVP throws weapons and loot at people.

If you go wipeless through PoE 35, they should open the Queen's Throne for us. This is where she awaits for us with her big chests; I mean treasure chest.

Top Bottom