• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

XenoRaven

CHJY7EMWsAECafj.jpg:orig
Enjoying the quote on this helmet.

LiK

Kell armor for Titan really doesn't look all that great on the female. The shoulder pads just look dumb on the smaller frame.

God, I wish they resized the gear to fit the female body better. Seems like Hunter and Warlock gear don't have as many of those issues compared to Titan.

LiK

I love the look of my Hunter with the ToO shader. Shiny ass gold and black with white. I'll take a screen when I get home.

noomi

For Noomi:

CG7sgcVUYAA7e8q.jpg:orig

CG7tnoPW0AAsn82.jpg:orig

Give me a few minutes to show off the helmets.

Yuck! That looks terrible, doesn't even look anything like the shader icon at all, what the hell?

Ok so this is our fourth week of HoW, is it just me but I feel like I'm slowly getting burned by this expansions content. Comparing it to TDB I remember going strong with the raids for well over 2 months in and I still wanted more. For all its critique Crotas End was a lot of fun. I really wish we would get some new 6 player team content. Btw Noomi what time is the drunk raid at ?

Nah man... not just you. I'm getting very tired of PoE, and basically just doing it for a small chance at a elemental primary.

It's all about PvP now, honestly I'll probably give destiny a few more weeks and then take a break until Comet. I really need to catch up on my backlog...

- Far Cry 4
- Witcher 3
- GTA 5
- Batman (June 23rd)
- Child of Light
- Trine 2
- Ori and The Blind Forest

Those are just the PC games I need to catch up to... don't even get me started on the Wii U and PS4 backlog :(

*edit*

Drunk raid, I'm not even sure lol. I'll probably just make a random post like "lets get drunk and play destiny" Most likely Thursday night or Friday night though.

Nuszka

Dude are we still up for that run? I actually realised I did skolas last night lol, but can do it again to finish the bounty.

noomi

Dude are we still up for that run? I actually realised I did skolas last night lol, but can do it again to finish the bounty.

Yeah one run @ 3:30PM EST. Let's just get it out of the way lol. We can finish it in like an hour if all goes well.

Alright, here's the Warlock and Hunter Helmets with Imogen Fire equipped:

Hmm, helmets don't look too bad.

Sweet thanks.

I feel terrible that you didn't get any decent loot last night on Skol after helping us out :(

Oh no man, don't feel bad hehe. I was just ranting, I've been in an off mood these past few days. Work getting to me and stuff

Deku Tree

If Bungie doesn't push a patch before Friday 10am pst then ToO is going to be an infinite GG spam fiasco this weekend.

Since it's not really an exploit just something the game lets you do then I wonder if Bungie will even Ban people who spam it?

Hopefully Deej puts a comment on it into the weekly update.

If Bungie doesn't push a patch before Friday 10am pst then ToO is going to be an infinite GG spam fiasco this weekend.

Since it's not really an exploit just something the game lets you do then I wonder if Bungie will even Ban people who spam it?

Is there a glitch I missed?

noomi

Is there a glitch I missed?

Unlimited golden gun pretty much. There is a reddit link in here somewhere. I thought it requires you to actually kill players with the grenade though?

E92 M3

I really hope they do. Trials is my favorite activity and I don't want it tarnished by this serious glitch.

HigXx

That full PoE armour for the Titan is making me want to be sick. It is absolutely disgusting.

VoG definitely has the best armour set

I'm hoping that won't be the case. . Bungie really needs to push out a patch to just disable the perk.

I've gotten to the stage where I'm now 100% convinced that people in PvP are intentionally playing badly instead of just being shit. When I'm playing a Clash match on Pantheon, and I see people running straight through the middle lane to try and get to the other side of the map without even first slowing down to check there's no sniper waiting on the other side, promptly getting their head blown off, and then they trying the same move again and again with the same results each time, it just strikes me as impossible that anyone can be that inept.

I'll give you the perspective of someone who does tend to die a lot in PVP. Most of the time I'm queuing solo for PVP games and I'm just looking to blow off some steam. There is virtually no difference between winning a game and losing, being on the top of the board or bottom as far as I'm concerned. The reward potentials are more or less the same, the game is forgotten 5 minutes after its played, and half the time I am just trying out a new weapon or grenade or whatever. Since I am playing solo I don't have my headphones on so not really talking to anyone.

Mostly I just like to try fun stuff like shoulder charging on my titan or blink shotgunning on my warlock. Unfortunately both of those things tend to fail more than succeed due to CQC so I'll die a lot. Getting snipered though does piss me off and I'll go out of my way to try and sneak behind the sniper guy and melee him.

So yeah, I think most people just don't really care much about K/D, especially if you don't have any plans to do ToO it just doesn't seem to matter at all. For IB i'll play a little more carefully and be more sniper aware but 90% of the time the match is decided in the first 90 seconds (losing team starts quitting, game gets super uneven fast) anyways.

I'm hoping that won't be the case. . Bungie really needs to push out a patch to just disable the perk.
Would actually like to see a playlist with Supers disabled and with no radars. Kinda thought they would take out the radar in ToO but alas it's the same as any other crucible match.

Anyone up for 35 POE? Just need to do it again on my Warlock. Or Titan depending on what classes we get.

Matush

Welp, I didn't know about PoE bounty glitch and I had full bounties on when I got it, great, just great. I just hope Bungie doesn't deletes it.

EL CUCO

Of all the stupid Fallen weapon perks available, I haven't seen one for doing bonus damage to Fallen Majors in general.

Crotas End weapons atleast had the Hive disruptor perk going for them.

For this week ToO I feel as if sniping would be best if this GGG exploit is still active. I wonder if Bungie will do bans in ToO because this is more on Bungie than the user. If a perk is working too well it is not the user fault for using it, but screw anyone who uses this in ToO.

Would actually like to see a playlist with Supers disabled and with no radars. Kinda thought they would take out the radar in ToO but alas it's the same as any other crucible match.
I'm alright with having the radar but I would of liked to see no supers. Maybe one day Destiny will have a extreme inferno ToO/elimination

Lnkn52

For this week ToO I feel as if sniping would be best if this GGG exploit is still active. I wonder if Bungie will do bans in ToO because this is more on Bungie than the user. If a perk is working too well it is not the user fault for using it, but screw anyone who uses this in ToO.

Easy Fix, don't allow hunters to enter ToO this weekend.
I kid

PuMa

I'm alright with having the radar but I would of liked to see no supers. Maybe one day Destiny will have a extreme inferno ToO/elimination

Inferno ToO would be amazing!
on the right map

Deku Tree

Of all the stupid Fallen weapon perks available, I haven't seen one for doing bonus damage to Fallen Majors in general.

Crotas End weapons atleast had the Hive disruptor perk going for them.

With all the yellow bars in PoE having decent bonus damage to all Fallen Majors would be a fantastic perk. The only two random perks in the PoE weapons that don't appear to be terrible are the Captains perks which have a change to stun a captain or a chance to suppress it's abilities. But I don't exactly know what they precisely do in practice.

I am not sure what either of these mean but the perk that can deal a small amount of bonus damage to all fallen is ridiculously stupid because someone told me it deals a flat 75 extra bonus damage which is totally worthless in something like PoE 35 with all the yellow bars.

Top Bottom