• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

SgtCobra

Low grade or her benevolence I think

Low Grade Humility, it is a crucible drop.

Requires a good roll to be the best.

I have a near perfect LGH, but prefer Shadow of Veils with its crappy perk selection.
Her Benevolence looks even better, but I haven't rerolled mine yet.
Just what I thought the answers would be D: put 200+ motes into the LGH and I'm only getting ammo perks, I'm almost giving up and try to just wait till I get a Praedith's Revenge or Efrideets Spear.
Thanks for the answers guys.

traveler

Not Wario
Looking to run nightfalls. Haven't done any yet this week; dunno if I'll have time for all 3 but going to try.

PSN tags
1. grayfour

noomi

Alright, wasted a bunch more weapon parts and motes.

Her Benevolence with hidden hand, unflinching, longview scope, speed reload.

Damn near percect, I'll take it.

Tired... very tired. Night dgaf

M3Rocket

Oh man, the memories. We used to have LAN partied in college back in the day. Played tons of Unreal Tournament 2004 and Counter Strike. So much fun hunkering down and playing all day and through the night with pizza and mountain dew.

Wish Unreal Tournament was a bigger player today. Seems it has basically checked out while Counter Strike is bigger than ever.

Holy cow, LAN parties were the best. No lag complaints (unlike all our Destiny chat parties) and you could reach over and smack your buddy IRL if he started trolling (of course we didn't have that term then). Last I heard there was a UT renewal type of game being kick started or something?

I'm out of the loop for all gaming news, and DGAF has ruined me for any online gaming. I could never get into another game unless it had a strong community to play with, and ideally some of the same people (like we did with DGAF-Bloodborne parties).

LAN Party? I started with MIDI Maze Wars on the Atari ST. Yeah--MIDI-linked Atari ST's. We even built our own maps. I'm really dating myself right now... :-(

EL CUCO

Somebody said the queens bounties only give 1 key a week per account. I got 1 on each of my 3 toons from the first queens bounty

M3Rocket

Somebody said the queens bounties only give 1 key a week per account. I got 1 on each of my 3 toons from the first queens bounty

Yes--only one GUARANTEED per week per account. Except some are more lucky than others with RNG Queen's Blessings. Others just get a 10 Planetary Mats for the Blessings.

Anybody checking this thread who is thinking about coming back post House of Wolves: do it.

My friends and I have been in a three-man fireteam most nights this week and we're on the verge of hitting 34 now.

After weeks of slow-middling luck with loot...

Two nights ago, we did our first run of the 32 Prison of Elders and all of us got three legendary weapons AND new keys from the barrow.

Last night, I did my first ever-ever-ever Nightfall and landed a Suros Regime. My friend landed a G-horn. My other friend landed two Legendary Special W engrams.

I know it's just RNG loot but it feels incredibly satisfying to break the back of a substantial loot system. I'm mostly a PvE playing (90%, say) and finding weapons that are nerfed for PvP but can clear out a lot of bullshit in PvE makes a huge difference to my experience.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Anybody up for PoE 32? Warlock lv 33
Add me-
PSN Godless_Pagan

ps...my mic broke earlier today however I can work around that shizz..

Deku Tree

Anybody want to help me kill Skolas? I'm at him now.

I thought you were done. I would have stayed if we were going again.

i_never_never_give_up_4f6e13a5ced3e.jpg

Top Bottom