• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

LiK

Man, i wanna play PVP with some gaffers for an hour but everyone playig something else. Maybe I should just go to bed

Bit burnt out on crucible. Wish the game had private lobbies.

I played the 3x daily skirmish and it was beyond brutal. Teammates not rezzing you when they're right there is the dumbest thing and super frustrating. Just as frustrating as teammates always reviving themselves when you're about to or as you're reviving them.

But, that's the random life

P44

I played the 3x daily skirmish and it was beyond brutal. Teammates not rezzing you when they're right there is the dumbest thing and super frustrating. Just as frustrating as teammates always reviving themselves when you're about to or as you're reviving them.

But, that's the random life

I would kill for some laddering type shit.

BondFancy

ZXU30pg.gif

Can't forget Titanbros either, their solution to everything can be solved with a fist lol.

SheHateMe

So, thanks to Svartnatt and the210, I was able to do my first ever Nightfall activity last night and got the Radiant Dance Machines for my hunter. (Which I kinda didn't need, seeing as I already had Achlyophage Symbiote from last year.)

You Destiny Gaffers are awesome.

Tonight, I wanted to see if I could get some help doing both the Daily and Weekly Strikes. Any help is appreciated; my next goal is to get a Exotic Weapon (possibly a Primary).

Thanks again!

welp, we beat skolas but lost one in the process and then forgot about the mines. i got another cipher bounty and math completed hers. i think fig had a weapon drop. we didn't get to the treasure room but oh well. math didn't have a key and the chest was going to give us fuck all anyway.

Victory is mine Guaaaaardiaaaan:
CHMErBXVAAALZrh.jpg

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31256-1405694481-17.gif

first G-SpotThrillerHorn Yay!!!

lmao this gif.

P44

It's amusing with the whole freakout about key drop rates, drop rates were raised and just now the majority are coming to peace with the fact that, no, the PoE chest does not shit exotics and the keys are essentially nothing really.

Any leverage to improve chest rewards wrecked by the drop rate increase in keys in the process.

BondFancy

and this - this is why i played clash.

glorious
A to the Men, it's so much fun, a lot of crazy stuff can happen because the spawns can constantly flip (not to mention having sub level 20's on the other team is always a good time). Clash is soooooo much less campy than a typical game of control, if only we could get clash as an option for IB...get on it Bungie.

CLBridges

I think I've come down with the PvP bug. I'm actually enjoying crucible alot more since ToO, I'd like to say I'm getting a little better to, from bad to average now lol.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I do not like the new exotics. Dreg's Promise runs out of ammo way too quick, Queensbreakers' Bow is way too slow and Lord of Wolves has no range. To make matters worse, none of them have a decent unique perk that makes them stand out. They are slightly better than TDB exotics though.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Is anyone down like a clown for a PoE lv32?
Add me:
PSN Godless_Pagan

ps dont have a mic btw...however I was still able to hang without it in PoE lv34

Yea the only time I've done Solar was 1x week 1 with Kadey and Breezy and the Titan bubbles were a must. It helped to have 1 Blessings to not get 1 shotted. It was bad but then again I had a bad experience with Void too. I didn't have time to attempt it during week 2 Arc but I heard the horror stories.

LiK

Oh man, The Messenger isn't quite as good with levels disabled in normal PVP. Does less dmg which sucks. Have to rethink what I think about it. Might go back to HCs and Scouts instead and just save it for Trials and IB.

Thanks to moris for that quickie.

Top Bottom