• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Here's my favourite thing that happened this morning in Trials. Game is 1-0 for us, after beating a fireteam that had one person quit out on them.

After the round ended, the other two leave the game.

Announcer congratulates us on another battle won: Game ends 1-0.

BUT! The final screen says it was a Tie game!

And here's the kicker!

It counts as a loss for us!

Here's a video: http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Mr Greencastle/video/3378813

--

Least favourite Trials week ever. Crap map. Tons of glitches and glitchers. Hate it.

Navid

I'm up for Destiny action today, if anyone wants to do a PoE 34, 35 or some Trials and need a extra person send me a invite. :)

LiK

Man, might need to ascend some stuff and retrain myself as my OG Striker Titan for Trials. Unless people don't mind a Defender.

ocean

Banned
Flashbang grenades work really well on this map, had better results with them than Lightning. Weird too, I've always found Lightning to be the very best.

noomi

Hate reading all these flawless stories when I have not managed to get to 5 this week.

Fuck trials.

Trials this week seems even more difficult than usual, with the server issues, golden gun glitches and all the pro teams out there it's a bit more challenging.

It hasn't even been 24 hours since it started, you still have 3 days to get there. Usually Monday is a bit better for getting to Mercury, you'll get it ;)

GlamFM

Banned
Trials this week seems even more difficult than usual, with the server issues, golden gun glitches and all the pro teams out there it's a bit more challenging.

It hasn't even been 24 hours since it started, you still have 3 days to get there. Usually Monday is a bit better for getting to Mercury, you'll get it ;)

<3

Kyoufu

DeathJR and anyone else, we have 4 for VoG HM full run. Let me know if anyone wants to join. If DeathJR joins we'll need one more.

Hyun Sai

After reading some stuff about Queen Bow and playing around with, that must be the most overrated exotic weapon ever, at any range (PVE). Ended in the vault collection.

Lord of Wolves on the other hand is fun. That is a weapon I could take with me, it does his job and more at close range, on top of an awesome design and feeling.

I couldn't have the side arm yet due to a bugged cypher quest. Wait and see.

LiK

After reading some stuff about Queen Bow and playing around with, that must be the most overrated exotic weapon ever, at any range (PVE). Ended in the vault collection.

Lord of Wolves on the other hand is fun. That is a weapon I could take with me, it does his job and more at close range, on top of an awesome design and feeling.

I couldn't have the side arm yet due to a bugged cypher quest. Wait and see.

Queen Bow is annoying to die to but only died a few times. I notice people are forced to camp or hide to use it OG FR style. I can't imagine wasting an exotic slot for it.

Hunter and Titan helmet are in the bag. Was short 1 win to get the gold package last night.

My hunter helm was from the gold package last week. Much better roll ditto the rest of the armour. I'm just missing the boots on all 3 characters and I'll have the complete ToO set.

Just need to get the Warlock helmet. Won't be able to today, so Sunday/Monday it is! Still have to do PoE 32 x1 and 34 x2 to finish PoE for the week and get the last 2 exotic weapons.

And then wear better armour anyways...hahahaha

Had some fun mixed with frustration last night on trials. 8 wins in one passage. 6 wins with the other. Don't need the third passage. Don't plan to play it anymore.

All I have left to do is one PoE 35 (Hunter).

Hunter and Titan helmet are in the bag. Was short 1 win to get the gold package last night.

My hunter helm was from the gold package last week. Much better roll ditto the rest of the armour. I'm just missing the boots on all 3 characters and I'll have the complete ToO set.

Just need to get the Warlock helmet. Won't be able to today, so Sunday/Monday it is! Still have to do PoE 32 x1 and 34 x2 to finish PoE for the week and get the last 2 exotic weapons.

And then wear better armour anyways...hahahaha

That's the spirit. lol

noomi

Had some fun mixed with frustration last night on trials. 8 wins in one passage. 6 wins with the other. Don't need the third passage. Don't plan to play it anymore.

All I have left to do is one PoE 35 (Hunter).

That's the spirit. lol

Yeah after our initial 8wins I just couldn't get more than 3/4 wins lol.

Got some rest and going to probably try again today :)

Yeah after our initial 8wins I just couldn't get more than 3/4 wins lol.

Got some rest and going to probably try again today :)

Yeah, I say I don't plan to do it but I might do it tomorrow just for fun.
I like trials (a lot), but when you're spending coins really trying to achieve something and keep failing, frustration gets you.

With no pressure to get anything anymore, I think I might play better too.

Edit: Also sunday the matches get a lot easier for some reason.

noomi

Man.... Just had a pretty laggy crucible match witk LiK

I don't know what causes this type of bad connection, but it really sucks unloading two shotguns shells into a guy and him still killing you :/

OkayRene

Rolled Radegast's Fury with Tripod and Clusterbomb. I know it's not Horsehoes and Grenades but is it close enough? *rimshot*

No seriously, is that keepable?

Hyun Sai

Queen Bow is annoying to die to but only died a few times. I notice people are forced to camp or hide to use it OG FR style. I can't imagine wasting an exotic slot for it.

I understand. I'm not an online PVP guy, but sometimes I wonder WHO is testing their exotic weapons in high end PVE content and says : "Ok, it's worth an exotic slot".

Even without testing, they could use basic common sense and see that low impact + charge would be utterly useless past the Patrol area.

4th Horseman is still the best new exotic weapon we had in ages, and that's telling...

Guys, I am at Skolas now. My other two random LFGers have bailed on me before we could complete (damn mines!). I need two who's available now to jump in and let me complete it. I don't have my mic at the minute but will be able to listen. Preferably a couple of you who are experts!

Rolled Radegast's Fury with Tripod and Clusterbomb. I know it's not Horsehoes and Grenades but is it close enough? *rimshot*

No seriously, is that keepable?

I dont know. Heavy round ppl are usually jumping like crazy to avoid rockets. It's gonna be tough to hit somebody with the clusters.

Top Bottom