• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

LiK

Got all class items today and the cipher. Today has been a good day.

Anyway, anyone up for PoE 34? Need to do it on my Titan to finally get rank 2 and spend these damn Tokens. Also, because I need the Queen's Cipher.

We should team up again next week now that I understand Skola fight gimmick. Should be faster next time lol

Being just a level 30, what's my best course of action to be able to do PoE Level 32, for example? How could I make up that level difference as fast as possible?

nOoblet16

I got my first universal remote today !! Only thing that I still don't have from pre HoW is a Plan C and a Pocket Infinity (in process of the bounty, 200 fusion rifle kills...meh)

bitsurugi

I've just had the most horrendous PvP experience in my gaming history. And my gaming history is 25 years or more.

Today's Banner was unbearable at it's most, such horrific lag, it worse then in the old 90-ies and the era of dial up.

Bungie really needs to fix this somehow, i just can't enjoy playing in 1 sec delay on a mode where the average TTK is less then 1 sec.

If it wasn't for Unstable and the felow Gaffers, i would never play this sh**, they made the game enjoyable, despite the horrors of the lag gods. Thank you guys, it is always fun to play with you, despite the hideous connection.

And Unstable, you are truly a saint and your back is pure adamantium! <3

Now i need a day to recover from this, or i will just stop playing Banner for like... ever. Funny cause Trials is perfect connection for the most part and normal crucible is ok-ish, don't know, why the problem is always when the Banner starts. Today was especially horrific :/

nOoblet16

*cough* *cough* vex mythoclast *cough* *cough*

Yea but I don't get many kills when I play with others and it's hard to play it solo due to the need to get close, plus those Hobgoblins make sure that I make a trip back to orbit. I've got like 25 kills on it from an entire run.

It'd be easy to do this on Omnigul with solar.

BondFancy

Yea but I don't get many kills when I play with others and it's hard to play it solo due to the need to get close, plus those Hobgoblins make sure that I make a trip back to orbit. I've got like 25 kills on it from an entire run.

It'd be easy to do this on Omnigul with solar.
Yeah it was a pain in the arse, and it's not really worth the effort.

Bread

Banned
Should I save etheric light for a piece of armor that fits my character better or should I use it now to upgrade in order to get better gear faster?

YoungHav

Banned
It resets every IB event. It didn't after the very first IB, but they've since changed it so it resets every time. It's MUCH quicker to get to level 5 than that first Iron Banner.

First Iron Banner was Bastion every other game with tons of quitters. And if you lost you didn't get anything. Now you at least get a Token of Shittiness that gets turned in the next time you win for more rep.
I wish they kept the consistent old XP system. I don't have time like that to hit lvl 5 in a week's time. Aaaarrgh, Bunjayyy!!!! I need etheric light.

nOoblet16

I wish they kept the consistent old XP system. I don't have time like that to hit lvl 5 in a week's time. Aaaarrgh, Bunjayyy!!!! I need etheric light.

It takes around 7 hours in a week to get to level 5. You don't need to be level 5 to be able to buy most stuff. Also if they let you carry over to the next IB event then there would be no incentive to play it ever over normal crucible.

Top Bottom