• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

shermas

I agree here, if you need those slots at 42 then the 2 etheric light that come with hitting rank 5 will take care of it for you.

I don't know, "Most of" seems pretty broad in terms of statistics, I'm more inclined to think the majority of players aren't swimming in etheric light, let alone drowning in it. I personally don't have that many at all, perhaps three or four at the moment. Maybe I am the minority though. I still agree however that the gear from IB being lvl 36 is alright the way it is, especially with the etherics available right there.

GAF is NOT the 'majority' or how 'most of' the Destiny community plays the game.. I read somewhere that something like 25% or 30% of Destiny players have actually equipped an exotic (I realize this probably includes people that stopped playing a long time ago). Compare that with this board, where most members have mulitple exotics for each class and duplicate maxed exotic weapons and it's a pretty big difference...

Shito

Does it work differently from regular bounties then?
Actually, regular bounties work the same: if you held on a bounty from a previous day, the next time it shows up you won't be able to pick it up again (because you already have it), and completing / returning it will make it disappear.
You can't do the same bounty twice in the same day.
That's why IB bounties are the same each day, so you can't hold onto previous ones.

Finally got the ghorn from the nightfall.
Congrats!
Got mine from a previous rainbow burn Archon: he seems to be quite generous with the Horn! ^^

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Yeah! 10 points victory for your first Iron Banner match is kinda cool, a great way to sell you on the mode from the game. ^^

I'm kinda torn, this week, I really want to do a bit of IB (if only for those etheric lights), but I also want to get all those PoE 32 done, and I don't have much free time for myself on week days... I'll probably have to wait for this week-end to really play some IB: hoping at least that will make it so all the big players are too busy running ToO. :)

I know, right? Destiny has no content.

Shito

I know, right? Destiny has no content.
Yeah, how this wheel has turned...
Haven't had the occasion to run VoG or CE at all ever since HoW hit, even though I'm still missing some weapons from them and really want to see what HM CE looks like at 33+...

LiK

PoE 35 done for the first time. Beat it with Nami and Zoba. Wasn't too bad. Lots of fun. Too bad I got jackshit from it, just cores and etheric light

This is the easiest nightfall I think we have ever had. Can anyone remember an easier one?

Where is nilla? We have IB and/or PoE to do tonight. Or whatever else. I'll be on in an hour.

Namikaze1

Holy shit! 42 minutes on Skolas. Last run was over 15 minutes long. We didn't do enough dps so we ended up doing it legit.

Got double cipher.

Shito

Unless you don't have a horn. In which case you feel like you do half the damage of everyone else.

Sigh...
May I suggest you a comforting pillow?

PfaxR4r.jpg

Namikaze1

Got all class items today and the cipher. Today has been a good day.

Anyway, anyone up for PoE 34? Need to do it on my Titan to finally get rank 2 and spend these damn Tokens. Also, because I need the Queen's Cipher.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the NF help Noob and whoever.

Going to do Queen bounties for keys and later on go on a POE run 32-35 x3.

Top Bottom