• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

BurningNad

Anyone doing the Nightfall and willing to bring my 29 Titan along? I have a max Icebreaker so I won't be completely useless lol

PS4 BurningNad

Mindlog

So the Weekly said Brawler and my Titan got antsy.
oFsHWOW.jpg
Made so many orbs.
So many orbs.

I hope one of the other two made a vid.

Wow, OT 23...

I need some advice. I'm trying to find a great Hand Cannon for PvE, and I just got my Timur's Lash to get a nice roll of Zen Moment, Field Scout, and Crowd Control. Then I noticed that an old Devil You Know that I had laying around has those exact perks (With Send It instead of the extra bullet from Field Scout).

Which of these hand cannons would actually be better in PvE content?

Wow, OT 23...

I need some advice. I'm trying to find a great Hand Cannon for PvE, and I just got my Timur's Lash to get a nice roll of Zen Moment, Field Scout, and Crowd Control. Then I noticed that an old Devil You Know that I had laying around has those exact perks (With Send It instead of the extra bullet from Field Scout).

I would just stick with the Fatebringer. If you have one, of course.

Wow, OT 23...

timurs lash probably because of the impact. itll let you one shot more enemies

I wish the two Elder Ciphers I got didn't both activate at the same time. I think by the time i finish, I'm gonna have two Queenbreaker's Bow.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody up for POE 32 - 35?

I wish the two Elder Ciphers I got didn't both activate at the same time. I think by the time i finish, I'm gonna have two Queenbreaker's Bow.

You get to choose at the end.

You don't choose then. Biggest misconception, it just shows you the rewards, pressing X completes it, so you can click anywhere on the screen at the start.

Well regardless, I'm just excited to get it. Skolas was probably one of my favorite fights in this game, aside from Atheon. Sure, Void Burn is considered "easy mode" as none of the Fallen that spawn with Skolas do void damage. But juggling the debuff and disarming, while not getting one hit by either the mobs or Skolas was pretty fun.

The last two weeks just weren't fun with Solar and Arc burn. Solar meant getting one hit by Skolas, and everyone just resorted to Gjallarhorning him down, which works, but isn't very "fun." Arc burn was probably worse. Instead of dodging one enemy that can one hit you, you are now dodging 20+.

I wonder if next week will be All Burn or No Burn.

And while I like PoE, I still wish there was a raid. But if waiting means we get another VoG-level Raid, then I'm willing to wait.

how did you kill the special target in round 4?
he keeps getting away from us too fast, and the adds then kill us while we're trying to get him down.

Shotgun the heck out of him as soon as he spawns from that same door on waves 2 and 3. Then gtfo and get to safety on the other side of the map to slowly clear the adds. A blind bubble in front of the spawn door also helps.

Shotgun the heck out of him as soon as he spawns from that same door on waves 2 and 3. Then gtfo and get to safety on the other side of the map to slowly clear the adds. A blind bubble in front of the spawn door also helps.

yeah, we ended up using 4th horseman (x2) to get him down. thanks!

now, we're at the 5th round... any more advice? :)

Top Bottom