• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Why the fuck do most randoms play IB like it's TDM :(

Got put on a team with a party of 5. Figured it would be an easy win. The entire game they just kept going after A and C. I was the only one even making an attempt at B. We outkilled the other team by a huge margin and still lost. They had super cute matching gamertags though.

Rehsa

Rerolled my up the ante with Final Round, Luck in the Chamber and Smallbore. Might try this one out

Rerolled my Geo-D6 sniper with Ambush, Rodeo, Casket Mag and Replenish. Try again?

I gave up.... 4hours.... and nothing for it.... just couldn't get Skolas down

Thanks kadey and coy for trying with me, but I just couldn't keep going.

I'm so fucking salty right now guys, I feel completely defeated. Especially knowing that it would be so much easier this week from last weeks arc burn.

Sad noomi is sad.

Good night.
Weak toss in 4 more hours or even 8 more hours to become legend!
yeah I would have quit as well :p

phen0m24

I like it so much.... Except for that damn sewed up middle part. Argh, it really throws it off for me, wish I could have that same design on the old cloak.

lnkn got to see how bad I am at PvP.

Bytestyle is awesome though

Drizzy I was engaged in Narmer Quet with Nilla and Narmer... Then Nilla got locked out of the treasure room somehow.

LAME that we couldn't open the door for him!

Sigh its like pvpers only want kills i kid you not ive had five tokens for over an hour now have yet to cash them in.

Edit nvm finally won one went 22 with a 6.0 KD plus got three bounties done and ouch that adept pulse rifle .

got bad juju bounty

kinda want to do it for grimoire and then shard it

I got it today, too.

Not at all curious about Juju + Obsidian Mind?

I like it so much.... Except for that damn sewed up middle part. Argh, it really throws it off for me, wish I could have that same design on the old cloak.

The old IB cloak is my favorite cloak. The way it looks when someone in front of you has it when they're running . . . priceless.

Top Bottom