• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

neoism

hope I can get on the train next weekend....;_; looking forward to the I B tomorrow though.... hope to play with you guys. : P

Tried ToO once last week and easily got 7 wins. Tried again today and just got steam rolled all day. Pretty frustrating.

I know exactly how this feels. I couldn't get 5 wins all weekend long. I felt like I ran into the world destiny PvP championships every other match which was good enough to kill all of my cards shy of 5 wins. I BARELY got a 5th win today from a 4-2 card on the 9th round.
Got steamrolled on the following game.

Edit: I started by going for flawless but i quickly learned after so many < 5 wins that it would be impossible so I set my goal for just the boots. Hopefully the map this weekend is better than pantheon.

Unstable

So for reset raids, are the usuals down? Me, DJ, Jigga, ZW, Bombastico and Ken in the rotating 6th chair? I've got NM DS, HM Scrota, and HM Oracles CP.

This is why I need you back on my fire team Rawr! To keep me hip!

Ah, missed my shot again. If you happen to get a free slot I'll be on.

Damn you Comcast

Wallach

just gonna lie here face down on the floor

so how's that destiny game there going

I remember when I played video games

A_Gorilla

Banned
So for reset raids, are the usuals down? Me, DJ, Jigga, ZW, Bombastico and Ken in the rotating 6th chair? I've got NM DS, HM Scrota, and HM Oracles CP.

This is why I need you back on my fire team Rawr! To keep me hip!

Exactly what I want to know. Some suckass that Phaethon said had a nickname similar to my PSN.

I'm in, as always

Edit: ^ sounds good Bomb.

IB Rank glitch works yet?

It works but not until IB launches at 10am PST.

Stay in orbit w the character who has the rank you want, once IB reset happens try to join the tower. It'll say you don't meet the requirements, just change any piece of armor and join the tower again. Boom baby.

Oh wow OT23 already, these always seem to happen when I'm asleep :(
Once again great job Drizzay and I don't see anything wrong with the title, seems perfectly fine by me.
Judging by the vid there's a reference in there but I'm probably too young ;)

If you or anyone else has two spots in an IB train later (somewhere evening EU time) we'll gladly take it.

Have fun in IB guardians, yesss?

ich00

Anyone want to lend me and t-44 a hand taking out skolas? We're at him just are having a hard time finishing him off.

RdN

Do you guys think the reset "glitch" will work for this week's Iron Banner?

On that matter, is the reset still 2 AM Pacific?

Ah, missed my shot again. If you happen to get a free slot I'll be on.

Damn you Comcast

Damn, sorry dude. Didn't know if you'd be around since you've been sleeping like a responsible adult recent weeks. We'll definitely get you in next week or even later this week when people start dropping if you're still around for PoE or something. We'll save Nm scrota CP for you either way.

Oh wow OT23 already, these always seem to happen when I'm asleep :(
Once again great job Drizzay and I don't see anything wrong with the title, seems perfectly fine by me.
Judging by the vid there's a reference in there but I'm probably too young ;)

If you or anyone else has two spots in an IB train later (somewhere evening EU time) we'll gladly take it.

Have fun in IB guardians, yesss?

Thanks EJ, I wanted the title to give props to folks like you, Unstable and Zoba. The ToO carry trains were the coolest thing to happen in Destiny since HoW launched imo, and I'm sure they will continue for as long as ToO exists.

Can't wait for IB, depending on how long reset activities last, I might roll straight through into IB. You might be on then, if it launches 6pm GMT?

Wilde

I'm down for the usual raid marathon. I'll be on before the reset to help save checkpoints too.

Unstable

Damn, sorry dude. Didn't know if you'd be around since you've been sleeping like a responsible adult recent weeks. We'll definitely get you in next week or even later this week when people start dropping if you're still around for PoE or something. We'll save Nm scrota CP for you either way.

Eh, don't worry about it. I'm not sure I could even make it anyways as my internet is still spotty as all hell, apparently the entire West Coast is having outages. Even my phone couldn't connect to internet for a few. Hopefully it's all sorted by the time IB hits.

ethomaz

Banned
PoE 32 Group

1. ethomaz (Hunter)
2. rc213
3. ?

PoE 34 Group (I do prefer the easy way... 3x 365 Ghorns kills him before the shields get up)

1. ethomaz (Warlock or Hunter)
2. perineumlick (Warlock)
3. ? (Need a Titan for bubbles)

We will start with the first that gets a 3rd ;)

Thanks EJ, I wanted the title to give props to folks like you, Unstable and Zoba. The ToO carry trains were the coolest thing to happen in Destiny since HoW launched imo, and I'm sure they will continue for as long as ToO exists.

Can't wait for IB, depending on how long reset activities last, I might roll straight through into IB. You might be on then, if it launches 6pm GMT?

Ah wow thanks, I enjoyed doing this Train stuff up until a certain point. Everyone that joined was really polite, enthusiastic and sometimes even eager to learn, but the map caused a little bit of a breakdown on my part. That being said, I couldn't have done it without Tears and ofcourse a third one, I'm only as good as my team. Ofcourse, a lot of respect to Zoba and Unstable who did great work, and I can imagine that you did some secret carrying behind the scenes as well!

6pm GMT would be 7pm in The Netherlands, so I think that time would work perfectly for me! Besides occassional raids, IB was the first full GAF experience for me. When I experienced the steamrolling I was convinced to join GAF ;)

PoE 32 Group

1. ethomaz (Hunter)
2. rc213
3. ?

PoE 34 Group (I do prefer the easy way... 3x 365 Ghorns kills him before the shields get up)

1. ethomaz (Warlock or Hunter)
2. perineumlick
3. ?

We will start with the first that gets a 3rd ;)
Fair warning; I'm using a 33 Warlock, so we will need a titan for the Ghorn method

ethomaz

Banned
So sorry that I had to bail! Ugh its a lot harder than the videos make it look!
I have issues following the videos too until I used P&T... it got a lot easier for us.

P&T does less damage but it shots fast and have two more bullets before recharge... so overall it dos more DPS than others Arc snipers.

The Found Verdict way is really hard... 4th Horsemen is the way to go with shoties.

ethomaz

Banned
Fair warning; I'm using a 33 Warlock, so we will need a titan for the Ghorn method
Really fair warning... I have a Titan but I already get all the rewards with him :( I wanted to get at least a new Exotic Bounty before reset... so I need to go with Hunter or Warlock (Hunter can be easy due the invis).

LTWood12

I just want to reiterate how awesome it was to see people like EJ, tears, Unstable, Zoba, Drizzay, Vaal, and many others give so much of their time to bring some Mercury joy to those of us that wouldn't otherwise have what it takes.

Seeing Unstable and Zoba come together to help my RL buddy T-44 was so much fun! I was smiling from ear to ear the rest of the day. You guys are such a big part of making this community so incredible.

On behalf of everyone who got to play with yall or enjoy watching your streams, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Really fair warning... I have a Titan but I already get all the rewards with him :( I wanted to get at least a new Exotic Bounty before reset... so I need to go with Hunter or Warlock (Hunter can be easy due the invis).

Lol, same here.My Warlock is the only one that can get anything.

Top Bottom