• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

XenoRaven

We got rick rolled a couple days ago and now we have over 9,000 references. I'm pretty sure Atheon just teleported us back in time.

noomi

After trying to play with noomi and Kadey then Deku yesterday, I'm just gonna take the L with this expansion and know that my limited time will not allow me to play how I'd like. I thrived on keeping up with many of y'all here for that opportunity to play some end-game content or PvP, but that ain't happening anytime soon. I didn't make a big deal about it but I had my first kid, a daughter, born last month. Everything folks tell you about losing all the fun things? Not true at all. However, with the time I'd want to spend in Destiny, it is true in this case. I'll be playing still but probably more solo with most of my time spent in Dragon Strikes or Crucible. Though I try to avoid it, this way I can afk/orbit on randos and not feel too terrible due to sudden household needs.

It was nice playing with you again last night dude :)

Hope we can get some more games in the future, but I totally get it man, do your thing we will be here.

Defyler

Got super lucky with the gunsmith in around 15 tries.

Shortgaze, / Hidden hand / Injection mold / and Unflinching.

xFg9XT6.jpg

Shito

Yes, and you can earn the ugliest helmets in game! Join NOW!

I'll run it with you two

PSN Tick221
Thanks for the run guys!
Swift and easy, even if we had some close calls. Always a pleasure running PoE with gaffers.

Got the hunter's cloak and the machine gun, which doesn't look that bad! Might try to reroll it...
Love how the PoE cloak clips through the PoE gauntlets...

E92 M3

Random: Whichever marketing company thought of the "horse's mouth" commercial for Direct TV is a genius. Those commercials have my attention right away.

Marvel

could never
'Twas a good night!
XtIhCDk.jpg

Rank 4 achieved! wolfchicken arises.
TLwX3VK.jpg

We had a blast and didn't lose too many games! Thanks to all who played, the IB train will no doubt leave the station again very soon. I'll try and play as much as possible until I move house next week.

After trying to play with noomi and Kadey then Deku yesterday, I'm just gonna take the L with this expansion and know that my limited time will not allow me to play how I'd like. I thrived on keeping up with many of y'all here for that opportunity to play some end-game content or PvP, but that ain't happening anytime soon. I didn't make a big deal about it but I had my first kid, a daughter, born last month. Everything folks tell you about losing all the fun things? Not true at all. However, with the time I'd want to spend in Destiny, it is true in this case. I'll be playing still but probably more solo with most of my time spent in Dragon Strikes or Crucible. Though I try to avoid it, this way I can afk/orbit on randos and not feel too terrible due to sudden household needs.
congrats on the addition, and welcome to the world of always thinking about someone else first...
that said, i think it's "easier" to go afk with friends, because they know your circumstances.
i don't think i'm on your FL, but feel free to add me: rasengan1337, and you can afk as needed. :D

mikeebi3

between 3 characters each with Vault, Crota, 3+ PoE runs, Nightfalls, Weeklies, Dailies, and Trials.... I'm not sure I can even jump on the IB train anymore lol. Wish it wasn't such a damn commitment

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Thanks for the train folks!

As soon as I'm back on my own I play well again.

Stage fright. Obviously. I have screenshots to prove it. Honest.

you really appreciate what you actually need after you get rid of everything you werent using.

i dont care for 90% of the exotics aside from grimoire even though i once had all of them. im not even sure what to do with a gjallarhorn now.

you never know with destiny though. a crappy weapon might become amazing someday, and vice versa. for now however i dont see myself filling up my vault with exotics i cant be arsed to level up.

you really appreciate what you actually need after you get rid of everything you werent using.

i dont care for 90% of the exotics aside from grimoire even though i once had all of them. im not even sure what to do with a gjallarhorn now.

you never know with destiny though. a crappy weapon might become amazing someday, and vice versa. for now however i dont see myself filling up my vault with exotics i cant be arsed to level up.

I cleaned out my inventory, and I've never been happier (except for that sharded Spear—doh).

Edit: Top-of-page Hawkmoon love:
hawkmoon-exotic-handcannon.png

Top Bottom