• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Siaynoqq

Can the item for the exotic bounty drop in the big chest of any PoE (28, 32, 34, 35)? If so, is there a higher likelihood of it dropping at a higher level PoE?

raindoc

Can the item for the exotic bounty drop in the big chest of any PoE (28, 32, 34, 35)? If so, is there a higher likelihood of it dropping at a higher level PoE?
Not in 28 PoE. 34 and 35 are confirmed, I think there's also a possibility of it dropping in 32, but I'm not entirely sure.

Ken

Got a Felwinter's today but not really sure if it's worth rerolling since I have an ascended Matador already. Any opinions from people who have used both?

RemiLP

Got a Felwinter's today but not really sure if it's worth rerolling since I have an ascended Matador already. Any opinions from people who have used both?

I think the word on the street is that both matador and party crasher with perfect rolls will have just as good range as felwinter's but with better impact/rof.

vctor182

I guess bungie wasn't lying when they said top players would get better rewards

qVKoQiL.jpg

bitsurugi

Efriddet is a IB drop this week.

The way i experienced: Problem with the ''new'' efrideth is that it can NOT roll field scout. Without FS it has 3 bullets which is waaaaay too low, with that RF. Even with field scout i think a LDR with FS is still better on Skolas due to the faster RF, thus theoretically it can have the best dps.

The new perk larger magazine makes it up to 5 (?) bullets, if i am not mistaken. It should be ok, but FS also boosts the magazine as a whole a bit more (need to test the new perk difference, not 100%).

Might try rerolling Her Benevolence to void and bigger magazine. Shoots faster then Efrideths and is the same impact as LDR. IMO this gun might be the best of the new snipers for void Skolas.

As for me, luckily, i had a few extra ''old'' Efrideths, one of which i rerolled to FS, clown cartridge and surplus, ambush scope.
We had a party of 2 Efrideths and one LDR, all FS... needless to say, Skolas down 1st try, with LOTS of extra time, was quite insane. The difference between this and 3x Predith's is really BIG. Theoretically even 3 Prediths should be enough, altho you need nearly all headshots and a close mine spawn would also help a ton.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Did Skolas x3 got the elder cypher bounty each time. Yay~ I think the chest bugged out on me though didn't get the shader or emblem but got the ship sent to the postmaster, my shader slots were full but my emblem slots weren't...hmm

ocean

Banned
Not a Destiny gamer but is Destiny the game with the most OTs? I mean, 23 is ridiculous... WOW.
There are franchises with more threads like Halo and the potentially uncountable Smash series. As an individual game though, it's probably the most active subcommunity on the board.

So what's the best strat for skolas? Spam Truth? Snipe his face off?

Didnt try week 1 and failed to get it done last week. Gonna give it a shot tomorrow.

When we done it last night we:

- rushed left and killed the first servitor to the left.
- 2 of us spammed all our Ballerhorn rockets (they still do good damage)
- then switched to void snipers and burned him down to around 50% at the same point.
- once he got on top of us, we just rotated clockwise around the map doing the mines as we went and passing the debuff between us.
- we had 2 dedicated points on the map to move to. We killed as many adds as possible for a short time at each point.
- burned Skolas down.

Top Bottom