• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yah this, so this. There should be a stand alone CE version with upcoming DLC for people who purchased the original gaurdian edition...I understand they want to appeal to the new fans but don't just fuck your loyal fans over.

Well since they mentioned they read GAF forums for feed back hopefully they change it up. This reeks of Activisions doing to me.

that version might still come to exist, I guess. They might not be ready to announce anything about future DLCs past this one or even before they see how they close out the 2015 holiday season. Just don't put any money down at all if it won't be worth it to you, it will always wind up being cheaper in some way if you just wait.

Namikaze1

Shamelessly taken from PS Store:
CHvgxpfUsAA4cqg.jpg:orig

CHvg1TGVAAAtqJo.jpg:orig

CHvgy9yVAAAKifC.jpg:orig

Last one is my new wallpaper

Namikaze1

that version might still come to exist, I guess. They might not be ready to announce anything about future DLCs past this one or even before they see how they close out the 2015 holiday season. Just don't put any money down at all if it won't be worth it to you, it will always wind up being cheaper in some way if you just wait.
I'm waiting for Bungie Day before preordering anything.

For those who don't know, Bungie Day is July 7.

Namikaze1

Would post the other 3 screens on the store but they're not as good.

Thats me and you bro *tear*

I'm so glad warlock seems to be getting good gear looking gear this time so I can go back to being warlock master race.

toddv360 nightfall run
All it's missing is a hunter to represent fig to complete the Trinity.

Actually, maybe she's there but we just can't see her. :3

I did not know that. my birthday is July 4
Bungie has been doing something on the seventh day of the seventh month since 2007. I'm expecting more info on Taken King, some free stuff for the community, a stream of devs playing against players in crucible, and maybe some Taken King content shown.

What does it mean to level up a weapon to Year 1? And where can I find the item needed to level it up?

Also, did Bungie increase how fast it takes to level gear? I started playing again recently and I kept unlocking upgrades on Legendary and Exotic gear pretty often.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Reroll again :p

Aggressive give you 10% more damage (and yes that makes difference to kill the other dudes)... for shoty is better.

Okay, I got

Smooth Ballistics, CQB Ballistics, Aggressive Ballistics
Shot Package
Seed Reload, Snapshot, Smallbore*
Luck in the Champer

*This Smallbore is different I think. It gives me Range and Stability at the cost of Reload and clip size.

Clip size is 5 by default, so I'm guessing it will drop to 4.

vctor182

Okay, I got

Shot Package
Luck in the Champer

*This Smallbore is different I think. It gives me Range and Stability at the cost of Reload and clip size.

Smallbore works well with Luck in the chamber since it reduces magazine size and increases your chances of getting that lucky shot, looks good.

Thats me and you bro *tear*

I'm so glad warlock seems to be getting good gear looking gear this time so I can go back to being warlock master race.

toddv360 nightfall run

Its been two expansions with warlocks receiving less exotic gear (boots) than the other classes

ethomaz

Banned
Okay, I got

Shot Package
Luck in the Champer

Unless you don't want max range your roll is perfect.

Matador with Smallbore will have 29 range vs 35 (max) with Reinforced Barre or Rifled Barrel.

In my opinion you can stop the reroll... the range is pretty good at 29 too.

Congrats.

todd360

Thanks for the run todd. Got a stupid Etheric Light from NF.

Well better than what I got this week suros and hardlight. Duplicates of worst gun class in game.

Edit: lol! Just got no land beyond out of the legendary engram I got out of the nightfall. Fuck this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom