• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallpaper with all 3 classes.

comet_mastead_1920.jpg

Trying to get a perfect LGH and I'm about out of motes, I have one right now with short gaze, hidden hand, injection mold, and surplus. Keep rolling?

Zoidberg

Why does Bungie keep saying we killed Crota with his own sword?

Unless every sword is somehow Crota's...

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

As this line comes on the vid it cuts to a guardian killing crota with 'his' sword while he holds another one. Crota has a box of swords and carves his name into each one.

milkham

What does it mean to level up a weapon to Year 1? And where can I find the item needed to level it up?

Also, did Bungie increase how fast it takes to level gear? I started playing again recently and I kept unlocking upgrades on Legendary and Exotic gear pretty often.

max damage for "year 1" is 365. you need an etheric light to upgrade legendaries to 365 and exotic shards for upgrade exotics to 365. some of the new weapons will drop at 365 but i'm not sure you have access to them without the expansions. etheric lights drop randomly in nightfalls, and at level 34 and 35 prison of elders and from the reward packages in trials of osiris, and you can buy one at rank 3 of iron banner and rank 5 of iron banner

X-Frame

Seriously the Vex Mythoclast is absolute junk right now.

Come on Bungie, the first thing you should have checked when the new Fusion Rifle balance changes went live was to see if the Vex was affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom