• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

What's wrong with it? I've still been murdering folks with it.

Maybe I'm using it wrong, but it seems to me that it's range and/or stability/bullet spread has worsened noticeably since the last patch update which affected all fusion rifles -- so from what I can tell it also affected the Vex.

It does seem to melt people at close range, but it is not quite poor at anything beyond that, again unless it is just me.

Maybe I'm using it wrong, but it seems to me that it's range and/or stability/bullet spread has worsened noticeably since the last patch update which affected all fusion rifles -- so from what I can tell it also affected the Vex.

It does seem to melt people at close range, but it is not quite poor at anything beyond that, again unless it is just me.
I haven't noticed, but you could be right since Bungie just likes to apply their fixes to everything without completely thinking it through.

XenoRaven

Dumb question about Fusion Rifles. Do they spread left and right or just up and down? I tend to compensate for Fusion Rifle kick by moving the right stick down just a tad. Visually it seems to put more rounds into a target but I guess I'm not really sure if it's helping or not.

Hunter looks great on my phone

Qy5Y6jd.jpg

ExVicis

No, it looks like both master classes aka Hunter and titan and about to tear that Warlock a new one.

You're telling me A Titan and a Hunter have to team up to kill a Warlock? I wanted to give the Titan the benefit of the doubt that they would side against the Hunter menace but I'm glad we're that much a threat to everyone else that you had to team up to make it an even fight. :)

You're telling me A Titan and a Hunter have to team up to kill a Warlock? I wanted to give the Titan the benefit of the doubt that they would side against the Hunter menace but I'm glad we're that much a threat to everyone else that you had to team up to make it an even fight. :)

Yup but they won't need to worry about it. The warlock will accidentally throw himself in a hole because of his crappy jump.

I rest my case.

I play a Hunter but man, Warlocks look awesome. I think Hunters got shafted in terms of cool armors. Or maybe the grass just appears greener on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom