• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExVicis

Maybe we're just better at staying alive. Self-rez scum.

So you're deriding our ability to actually take a death and turn it around? That is not a flaw of ours but a strength. Titan's hide behind Shields. Hunters just hide invisible in the corners.

But Warlocks? We actually take the death. We look it in the eye and tell it we're better. We're above death, we're above being finite. We don't hide beneath fancy shields or cowardly stealth camo because that is the way of a defeatist. That is admitting how scared you truly are to die. A fear Warlocks do not share.

I'm not nearly this conceited but someone has to defend Warlocks against the Hate Train.

Hyun Sai

Just carried 2 friends through Skolas Revenge, holy shit that was hell, but we did it after nearly 3 hours...

At least they have a better understanding of the encounter.

By the way, are the adds working as intended ? Got the feeling that they came when we destroyed a servitor among other strange behavior.

So you're deriding our ability to actually take a death and turn it around? That is not a flaw of ours but a strength. Titan's hide behind Shields. Hunters just hide invisible in the corners.

But Warlocks? We actually take the death. We look it in the eye and tell it we're better. We're above death, we're above being finite. We don't hide beneath fancy shields or cowardly stealth camo because that is the way of a defeatist. That is admitting how scared you truly are to die. A fear Warlocks do not share.

This should be in the OT, absolute truth.

shem935

Banned
Just carried 2 friends through Skolas, holy shit that was hell, but we did it after nearly 3 hours...

At least they have a better understanding of the encounter.

By the way, are the adds working as intended ? Got the feeling that they came when we destroyed a servitor among other strange behavior.

They did seem to be off of their timer but yes I agree they sometimes spawned when we weren't doing damage at all. Maybe once you do a certain amount of damage it triggers a timer till their spawn leading to getting seemingly random spawns. In any case it's much better than adds on a timer.

Ryck

Do the elemental primaries that Skolas drops come in only Arc? I've gotten the Hand Cannon and Auto Rifle and both are Arc.

I'm not nearly this conceited but someone has to defend Warlocks against the Hate Train.

I need a gif of a Warlock being kill by Golden Gun, self-rezzing, then being killed by Golden Gun again.

Edit:

This will suffice for now.

ha_ha.png

XenoRaven

I need a gif of a Warlock being kill by Golden Gun, self-rezzing, then being killed by Golden Gun again.
I think someone from DGAF has a Trials gif where they were running Symbiote, killed two Warlocks with GG, they both self res'd, and he killed them again with the remaining two shots.

Edit:

This will suffice for now.
Every time a warlock does that stupid shit, it blows my mind. I'm just like...why?! You saw that I just killed you with a golden gun, why the hell would you resurrect?

Wow, looking like I'll only be running Trials on my Titan this week. After that I'll do POE 32 on him also for the gloves, and maybe a random 34 run to get the HC.

I don't mind really. Crucible has been shit to me this whole week. Idk what it is but it's been nothing but guys playing Control/Clash like it's ToO, running 3-4 deep, Thorns galore, blink shotties, multiple pushers on heavy ammo using supers. It's just really wack. I didn't think I'd have to be playing sweaty all throughout the week.

It doesn't help that outside of the enemy team, it's been crummy on the teammate side as well. So many hapless new guys not capturing neither A or C, even when the team has B, feeding the other team super kills, picking up heavy without waiting, etc.

Some other random Crucible-bitch points,

Pantheon sucks. Like I can't even explain it. If you are playing an aggressive team and you got nothing but chickens on your team well RIP. Probably one of the few maps in this game where you can legit spawn camp. So stupid.

Wish HMGs where banned in Skirmish. Nothing like steam-rolling some guy for over half the match then he gets heavy and becomes a fucking wall with his BTRD.

Deku Tree

Skolas down 3x this week. Overall killed Skolas 12 times and been to mercury twice. The main primary I wanted out of this expansion was a Void Scout Rifle. So far I got

Void Summoner
Void Jewel
Void Aegis of the kell

Solar Wolfslayer's Claw

And... wait for it...

Arc
Wolves' Leash

ForeverNoVoidScout... anyway I really like the Wolves' Leash... it's almost like a Multi-Tool.... so I'll be excited when it drops in Void.

Anyway I got plenty of weapons of all elemental burns. I need to go through them again soon to figure out what to delete even lolz.

Lol nicely done. Also, those are some of the worst players imaginable. Do they not have eyes? Or thumbs? I'm concerned about the future of humanity.

I had a similar experience where I FoH'ed 2 guys, one self-rezzed and tried to get the other guy up and both died from the aftermath...
Sad I can't find the vid right now :(

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Need to start playing this. Had it for months and have played about an hour :X

Doesn't help that my friends don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom