• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

Catniss > *

oldman11-1432310997.gif

TP-DK

Guys I admire that there are so many of you willing to do the nightfall now, but I only got room for two, so lets try again and this no pushing.

Nightfall,anyone?

noomi

I think this is the first week in many months I haven't done the gorgon chest.... maybe later this weekend if time allows.

I have a lot to do over the course of the next few days, but definitely want to play some trials with ya'll :D

Nice haha! With just the two of you?
I have to reset all my stuff, hopefully it'll work then.

Yeah, had a random join at the end but we were already way in the lead. Second game was close though, also lagging a lot. I'm off to get some dinner now, will be back in an hour or two.

Congrats :D

Now we just need to get the ship!

Oh yeah need that too..

What rank

16 on my hunter.

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
I can run them with you 3x if we can find one more....don't care about coins, just need the 499 rep.

How about in an hour?

Sounds awesome, but I can't play till night today :/ Maybe we can play another time. Have to write my final assignment for Uni.

ocean

Banned
Guys I admire that there are so many of you willing to do the nightfall now, but I only got room for two, so lets try again and this no pushing.

Nightfall,anyone?
I'll be home in 2 hours. I still need it, but I imagine you'll have done it by then :p

The tracking on Scatter isn't like Axion Bolt, you actually have to land it on your targets body or feet. Once you do, it'll track Wolfpack style and kill in one hit. Any targets near him will also be hit, and the Bloom explosion will finish them off. Double or Triple kill is guaranteed if you land it solidly on a target that's closely bunched up with some others.

You also have to land Fusion grenades pretty close to get them to stick, so should be good. And if you get 2 or 3 together in ToO... Profit!

I should have bought them from Xur...

Congrats!
I hate you...

Warlocks=Sith
Titans=Thor
Hunters=Katniss
;p

And that's why Warlocks are DA BEST! Just good old POWER, UNLIMITED POWER and maniacal cackling while making your opponents angry and fearful, feeding the dark side. Ah, the good old days.

I may be fighting for the wrong side...

Yeah, had a random join at the end but we were already way in the lead. Second game was close though, also lagging a lot. I'm off to get some dinner now, will be back in an hour or two.

Alright, yeah it seems like there's some problems on the provider's end. Restarted everything a couple of times and nothing works including internet, telephone and tv.

Dave_6

Nice to see Xur selling some of the new exotics. Will grab those Titan gauntlets since I already have Kepri's Sting.

phen0m24

This post won the internet.

Sorry Ruthless got kicked off PSN and internet, will try to rejoin asap.

And then this happens

No worries, we beat the other team.. :p

Nice work guys

Nice haha! With just the two of you?
I have to reset all my stuff, hopefully it'll work then.

Egads no internets

Yeah, had a random join at the end but we were already way in the lead. Second game was close though, also lagging a lot.

Thanks to both of you. Josh had fun and looked like he held his own with DJ. :)

Told ya he's better than me lol

Nuszka

Realised that since Destiny released i became very picky with games now. Currently i look how much value i will get for a full games price, for example Destiny is on top of that list with some old fighting games which i play to this day, Witcher 3, MKX and Bloodborne are pretty decent in that respect . Right now titles like the upcoming Batman, Uncharted or things i can finish in about 15 hours don't even spark my interest and i was a fan of those games a view years back. Destiny you broke me.

Homeboyd

When did the b.net site start showing specifically which CP's in raids you've completed? On this character, I only did Templar and it looks like the site shows me now that I've skipped oracles, did Templar, and nothing else. Used to it would just fill in the first of 4 blocks no matter which CP I did, no?

JVvDOv8.jpg

This makes it possible to figure out which CP's I've completed and can go back and do the others without wasting anytime re-doing something I've already finished once. This might be old, I just never noticed it before now.

ocean

Banned
Venus? Thieves' Den then. It's new maps weekend.
Oh that's just me speculating. There's no indication that it'll be on Venus other than my observation that they've rotated between planets without repeating so far and we're only missing Venus (and Phobos but yeah).

Besides I don't think there's a pattern for new maps. It was Vanilla - TDB - HoW - TDB so far.

Thanks to both of you. Josh had fun and looked like he held his own with DJ. :)

Told ya he's better than me lol

No problem, he sounds like an enthusiastic kid having fun playing the game. Good to hear he had fun! Was looking forward to play some crucible but my internet died.

When did the b.net site start showing specifically which CP's in raids you've completed? On this character, I only did Templar and it looks like the site shows me now that I've skipped oracles, did Templar, and nothing else. Used to it would just fill in the first of 4 blocks no matter which CP I did, no?

JVvDOv8.jpg

This makes it possible to figure out which CP's I've completed and can go back and do the others without wasting anytime re-doing something I've already finished once. This might be old, I just never noticed it before now.

I never knew they updated this, either! I kind of remember an update possibly a while back but regardless, that's awesome.

Nightfall,anyone?

This is why I do nightfall first thing on tuesday. It's hard to find ppl that still need it later on the week. And this afternoon it becomes all about trials.

Bradach

JVvDOv8.jpg

This is good news. I always thought it was stupid that it would colour in the first block even if you only completed phase 4 for example. this is a lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom