• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuszka

That for me is the elusive solar hand cannon, but I am slowly giving up on trying for it. Haven't really been feeling the destiny vibe these past few days.

You need to play other games, give destiny a break. Currently i am playing W3. You will hit a spot where when you turn destiny back again you will feel right at home, i had it like 3 weeks before HoW release.
Edit : out of all my 3 classes this one i will pick first for tTK
Solar_Titan_Sunbreaker.JPG

noomi

You need to play other games, give destiny a break. Currently i am playing W3. You will hit a spot where when you turn destiny back again you will feel right at home, i had it like 3 weeks before HoW release.

Yeah, I've been finishing up my GTA play through on PC, and will be playing batman on release this Tuesday. Then it's off to Far Cry 4, The Witcher 3, and some indie games I've been meaning to go through.

I will still be doing Trials over the weekend however, just probably not Skolas unless they increase the drop rate on him.

Ok I'm back.

Got both expansions, first time in already bought an armor, lvl 31.

What did I miss?

I lost pratically all my groups, so I need ppl to do all the raids, missions nightfalls without matchmaking.

Is there any spreadsheet/group or something to add people on psn?
Hello and welcome back :) Eh people just tend to post "Hey..beep bop boo....nightfall, X or Y raid, ToO blah blah blah how many times? Cool beans my PSN is X " You get the idea ;)

Good Morning Dgaf!

Does anyone have a nm Gorgon cp that I can just grab the cp real quick?

I have hard gorgon.

PuMa

Looks like I'll buy those gauntlets from Xur. Titan one looks badass.

They're pretty sweet. You can see them pulsing when you have them equipped too, which is a nice little extra. Try them in the lamp section of Crota.

Lace

Hello and welcome back :) I actually have hard gorgon checkpoint that I can load up if you want it now. PSN is the same as my gaf name.

Well I guess this offer is for anyone that want it. I can hang out for ~15-20 mins.
This offer still open?

Btw love your avatar.

Jinjo

Cosmodrome feels like the biggest Patrol for me. I have no idea whether it actually is though :p

It's the most diverse one that's for sure. Venus & Mars is a lot of wide open spaces mostly.

Do Kneepads and the Fleetfooted perk from Bladedancer stack? Important question for my ToO shotgun doucheblink build.

Ok I'm back.

Got both expansions, first time in already bought an armor, lvl 31.

What did I miss?

I lost pratically all my groups, so I need ppl to do all the raids, missions nightfalls without matchmaking.

Is there any spreadsheet/group or something to add people on psn?

Nah. Just post here and you will get a lot of pple to play with.

Your focus should be getting to 33/34 tho so you can play most of the endgame content.

Kyoufu

So uh, just did the weekly heroic and it decided to become super glitchy during the boss fight. The boss wouldn't spawn, enemies wouldn't die or move. So weird. We did it but it was like permanent lag or something. Never seen that before. :3

Do Kneepads and the Fleetfooted perk from Bladedancer stack? Important question for my ToO shotgun doucheblink build.

Pretty sure they don't stack which is actually nice since you can spec the super useful QuickDraw in that same column without losing any potential benefit.

I love how Bungie folk call the new Warlock super "Palpatine". Perfect.... UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAA!

--

Feedback Fence get! Just need that Hunter Helm and Titan boots and I've filled my new exotic pokedex.

Jinjo

Titans win! We are Thor! :3
fuDZnqZ.gif

Which is why we need beards more than ever now. I want to recreate Thor. I will reroll my female Titan if we get beards (and long hair for males)

Pretty sure they don't stack which is actually nice since you can spec the super useful QuickDraw in that same column without losing any potential benefit.

So essentially they are the same perk? Yeah good to know. Quickdraw is especially nice when blinking I guess. Was just wondering if testing a high-agility build might have been worth it. Guess not.

ocean

Banned
So essentially they are the same perk? Yeah good to know. Quickdraw is especially nice when blinking I guess. Was just wondering if testing a high-agility build might have been worth it. Guess not.
That Bladedancer perk is Quickdraw+Snapshot rolled in one. You change weapons and ADS more quickly. It's maybe the best PvP ability in any subclass.

Meffer

Nothing really interesting for me from Xur this week. Just decided to save my strange coins and just buy an exotic engram. And hey I got a good chest piece that revives allies faster along making orbs of light while doing so, increase ammo for hand cannon AND increase ammo for all special weapons. Nice! Great first exotic armor!

ocean

Banned
Nothing really interesting for me from Xur this week. Just decided to save my strange coins and just buy an exotic engram. And hey I got a good chest piece that revives allies faster along making orbs of light while doing so, increase ammo for hand cannon AND increase ammo for all special weapons. Nice! Great first exotic armor!
Congrats! Alpha Lupi is fantastic. If you have a Hunter, you may want to consider the gauntlets on sale. Invisibility can be enormously useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom