• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
I'm officially sick of Thorn.

I have a Hopscotch Pilgrim with...

Sureshot
Outlaw
Flared Magwell (or Handlaid Stock for max stability ala the Messenger)
Reactive Reload

...and it's made Crucible so much less boring.

Hyun Sai

OMG I finally looted "Her benevolence" from Skolas chest after one month of fail. I can have at least a high impact Void Sniper in my arsenal...

Gammacide

Earlier today my Destiny changed...

smThqYk.jpg

Thanks again to DeathJr for hosting the gorgon cp. Made my 10 months or so hunt seem worth it. :p

Random thought. They should have an all exotoc Playlist. As in you can equip all exotics on your character. It's almost like the mayhem gametype but with gear.

I bet there could be some op combinations. Rotate that Playlist in like salvage or that crappy combined arms Playlist.

Earlier today my Destiny changed...

smThqYk.jpg

Thanks again to DeathJr for hosting the gorgon cp. Made my 10 months or so hunt seem worth it. :p

Gjallarhorn is love. Gjallarhorn is life.

Rubenov

?

I lost only one match tonight in like 80 matches and that was when I was carrying two people. It's not that I can't play good on this map, it is just garbage. The worst out of all the HoW maps.

80 matches is an impossibility time-wise.

Nori Chan

nope? You're wrong dude.

Anyway, 69 is a large number, 80 wouldn't work unless each round lasted less than 10 secs
Lol just because your matches take forever doesn't mean everyone else can. Stop acting like people can't play this game for such a long stretch. He took long breaks to do bounties and eat so I know he could've gotten 80 matches since trials started. But go ahead and think all matches go to OT and 9 rounds gg

also people blink right off the maps so many times its hilarious

Lima

Lol just because your matches take forever doesn't mean everyone else can. Stop acting like people can't play this game for such a long stretch. He took long breaks to do bounties and eat so I know he could've gotten 80 matches since trials started. But go ahead and think all matches go to OT and 9 rounds gg

Aye dude stop it. Ruben is good at PvP let's not do shit like this.

Rubenov

also people blink right off the maps so many times its hilarious

I'm not saying that. Our matches go quick too, you've never played with me.

I just said, mathematically speaking, it was unlikely if not impossible to go for 80.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Unstable played all day and didn't hit 30 matches.

Best our team could do is 7 wins today. Titan and grenades are mvp of this map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom