• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

My buddy just started playing a month ago and he's already got Gjallarhorn, Thorn, Red Death, Thunderlord, and just now got a Hawkmoon...I kind of hate him.

Didn't take long to get my first message of the week from Trials, after we won the first game;

I only went 6-1 in that game too, haha. Didn't do too well going for flawless after that though, we ended up going up against tons of decent teams.

Hahaha nice Blaze! I could've sworn I faced the same guy once in IB and he accused me of camping on Anomaly. There's not even enough space for me there to camp :(
Maybe he recognized your clan tag.

I want to remake Titan a Male Exo instead of a Human female. The Male Titan looks so beastly as a Sunbreaker. I just don't want to lose all my rep, but I main my warlock mostly now.

Give me insight DGAF. Should I start my Titan over?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Another POE 35 down. My 10th Hildian. Got another Wolf leash.

Doing one last 35. Need a hunter.

Must have experience with Fallen enemies.
Must have a horn. One for each character.
Must be able to run and shoot at the same time.
Must never give up even if we wipe 9999999999 times.

Definity

Thanks reaper and bicep for the games. That was a struggle! Some great teams out there playing tonight. Picked up the chest plate and will try my luck again tomorrow in ToO.

Ji66a-Man

This, but ignore all the requests.

Another POE 35 down. My 10th Hildian. Got another Wolf leash.

Sounds just like DestinyLFG.

Finally got a Hawkmoon, God is real.

Thieves' Den might be the worst map Bungie has ever made outside of Chiron in CE.

Congrats on the Moon! Great gun. Why do you dislike Thieves so much? I don't love it by any stretch but it plays okay in 3v3, although it's very cluttered with a lot of narrow passages. So many boxes and rocks poking out everywhere.

Ramirez

Congrats on the Moon! Great gun. Why do you dislike Thieves so much? I don't love it by any stretch but it plays okay in 3v3, although it's very cluttered with a lot of narrow passages. So many boxes and rocks poking out everywhere.

It just has a very claustrophobic feel. I don't feel like any of the areas offer good space for encounters to play out. I personally hate CQC maps as well, so I know that plays a large role in it.

I just don't know how you sit down and design a map that is basically a series of tunnels and corridors that are barely big enough for one player model to fit in, and think that's going to offer compelling gameplay.

My team went 7-0 and we just weren't having fun, so we went to VoG and CE, which ended up working out for me with the Hawkmoon, lol. I guess I should be thanking the Den, because that's the first raids we've ran in a month or more, lol.

Ken

I want to remake Titan a Male Exo instead of a Human female. The Male Titan looks so beastly as a Sunbreaker. I just don't want to lose all my rep, but I main my warlock mostly now.

I found Male Titans a little too bulky and large.

As much as I hate almost everything about the human female, I could never bring myself to slog through all that beginning bullshit again. Just not worth it. But if looks are important to you, then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom