• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran hard modes of both raids for the first time today. Got Fatebringer and Word of Crota in the same day!

Christoph-Waltz-Dancing-in-Chair-Inglourious-Basterds.gif

Namikaze1

Witcher 3 took a huge chunk of my time today. Err yesterday I mean. Haven't been keeping up.

What's the map and is it worse than previous ones? And how's people faring so far?

Frenden

Banned
I'm tempted to run Dragon strikes to farm for a third Hopscotch Pilgrim.

I have two with great/unique builds, but I'd love one with Sureshot, Third Eye, Handlaid, and Hidden Hand. But these two are pretty boss and not worth losing.

spyder_ur

Yeah didn't have much luck tonight.

Kinda tough. I found a little bit of a groove after we parted ways, but I still can't really figure out the map.

Not my favorite map by any means, but I've warmed up to a couple maps through Trials so willing to give it a shot.

LTWood12

Kinda tough. I found a little bit of a groove after we parted ways, but I still can't really figure out the map.

Not my favorite map by any means, but I've warmed up to a couple maps through Trials so willing to give it a shot.

I feel the same way. Sorry for the scrubfest, but it's always a pleasure to play w/ you. Good times

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Its easy to get stuck in walls and crap in this map. Never seen so many people kill themselves in a map before.

Anyone willing to carry my son through Trials? I'm terrible, but he's a decent player. Not expecting Mercury or anything, just looking to have fun. He'll be playing under my psn perineumlick.

Edit - Nevermind, he went to bed lol. I'm too much of a pussy to play; don't want to ruin it for others lol.

LiK

Fun trials with Kadey and Silver. Learned the map pretty well. Lots of close matches but we did pretty well for the most part.

Thanks for the fun runs kadey and lik. Really awesome. Got the armor which is already nice. Now i go back to my warlock and try for mercury on sunday.

Edit: goddammit! I'm supposed to go to sleep but brazil x serbia is about to start... Fuck sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom