• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuWave

I hate this map even though I'm doing OK on it.
Don't like the corridors and all, but if I have to name a good point I would say that neither of the spawns have a clear cut advantage.

i think whoever spawns in the cave is at a disadvantage because more often than not you get caught/trapped in the corridors if you're running to cover the area where "capture the zone" is. getting caught in them corridors is near guaranteed you'll lose the round, hard to maneuver there. its a mess really.

t0rment

thanks for the cp rawr
goodjob.gif

Some rough games on the Sunday but definitely good fun that last ticket. It all started when those guys teabagged us after the first round.
Don't think they saw more then my ass for the 5 following rounds.

Good job with that Matador man, that thing is a killer. Part of me wants it, but that HB...

That was a classic moment. Wish I had a video of that one.

BTW Which sight on The Messenger for max Aim Assist? Sureshot or Red Dot-OAS?

Anyone wanna do Crota's end with me trying to replace my rare helm and legs so i can hit 32 currently 31 need 5 people PSN is FFXIGaiaknight :)

I don't hate this map, but it is my least favorite of the ones so far. I hope to see Shores of Time on the next ToO. Firebase Delphi will probably make an appearance too at some point.
I think Black Shield is pretty boring in bigger crucible games, but it could work decently for ToO.

Shito

My third hunter has been retired, after 960 hours I have finally rolled another class... The Titan

Decided to go with defender first, since I won't be doing much PvP with this character.

Also... punching stuff is pretty fun :D
You made the right choice: the game really is better with one of each class.
and Titan is way more fun than warlock is :)

GhaleonEB

I'm down. My headset isn't charged, so I won't be able to talk. Hope that's not a problem.

Thanks for helping Nat with the run, reneruiz and Squidhands! I went outside for 30 minutes, came back to see how it was going, just in time to see you guys open the chests - you must have demolished it. She scored a new legendary scout rifle with firefly, her first weapon with firefly. So great.

Thanks for helping Nat with the run, reneruiz and Squidhands! I went outside for 30 minutes, came back to see how it was going, just in time to see you guys open the chests - you must have demolished it. She scored a new legendary scout rifle with firefly, her first weapon with firefly. So great.
Nice, happy to help her out. 32 is super easy with the right overpowered weapons, glad she got something good out of it.

Anyone wanna do Crota's end with me trying to replace my rare helm and legs so i can hit 32 currently 31 need 5 people PSN is FFXIGaiaknight :)

If there is enough interest, I can help you out. Currently attempting to help out a gaffer in bloodborne..should be fast depending if this gaffer is still around. PSN: iRAWRasaurus

radiohead1

Neo Member
Hey Destiny GAF, happy Father's Day. Anybody interested in running through PoE 35? I've not done it without a burn strategy and would like to find out for myself what the mechanics are like.

I'm a 34 Titan with most of the good weapons at 365. My PSN = dorssom.

Shito

You're dead to me Shito.
Heh.
Warlock was my second class, and Titan third. At first I didn't quite like the Titan, but never using my super in end game content "because I might need it later" really started to piss me off a bit. Warlock is super fun in patrol or vanguard playlists because I can play voidwalker with a bad juju / obsidian mind build, but for real stuff you're better off playing sunsinger, and never use your super...
Hunter will always be my first and main class, though. Precise jumps, throwing knives, invisibility or reload perks are so. much. fun.
I'm currently levelling up a fulcrum with outlaw, to use it on my gunslinger with reload perks and hand cannon reload gauntlets; I wonder if there's a cap to the reloading speed buff you can get, or if it's going to be insanely crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom