• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

Heh.
Warlock was my second class, and Titan third. At first I didn't quite like the Titan, but never using my super in end game content "because I might need it later" really started to piss me off a bit. Warlock is super fun in patrol or vanguard playlists because I can play voidwalker with a bad juju / obsidian mind build, but for real stuff you're better off playing sunsinger, and never use your super...
Hunter will always be my first and main class, though. Precise jumps, throwing knives, invisibility or reload perks are so. much. fun.
I'm currently levelling up a fulcrum with outlaw, to use it on my gunslinger with reload perks and hand cannon reload gauntlets; I wonder if there's a cap to the reloading speed buff you can get, or if it's going to be insanely crazy...

My bro has a Dead Orbit handcannon with Feeding Frenzy and Outlaw. That thing has insane reload. Combined with the chain of woe it's almost as quick as regular shot downtime lol. Pretty sure there is a reload cap he is hitting with that thing, but it's beastly.

Shito

Would love to help noomi, but Brazil is playing Venezuela. I can join you after tho.
Got one screen on France / South Korea from the womens World Cup, and another one on Brazil / Venezuela. :)

My bro has a Dead Orbit handcannon with Feeding Frenzy and Outlaw. That thing has insane reload. Combined with the chain of woe it's almost as quick as regular shot downtime lol. Pretty sure there is a reload cap he is hitting with that thing, but it's beastly.
I will try to test this.
Never done this before, though, but I will try to record videos of before and after having outlaw unlocked.

alright were just wating on iRAWRasaurus to join he is helping someone with something real quick.
My bad :/ if someone else wants to take my spot, feel free to start without me. Just mention I would help this guy out first..that's what I get for attempting to help out a few people at once..

Mr Goldenmyer

Neo Member
I beat Skolas for the first time! As a reward I got 2 Elder Cipher bounties. Does this mean I can possibly get 2 different exotics or will only one of the bounties count?

Rubenov

So I'm sure someone on the internet has done this before, but I haven't, and thought it was pretty cool. I shoot a rocket at a guy as he places a bubble and it hits him right as the bubble goes down and kills him. It's like he trapped himself inside the bubble with my rocket, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63LmAJ9z6QQ

Pretty cool.

Today I shot a rocket with my Hawkmoon as it left the launcher, and instantly killed the guy.

Just had a Dry Rot 32 shotgun drop in a Dragon strike. Anybody use this one? Re-rolled it with Full Auto, Smallbore and Rodeo. Seems like this is a high RoF shotty with some potential.

LTWood12

T-44 has gotten Peregrine Greaves, Bones of Eao, and Celestial Nighthawk from the PoE chest.

Meanwhile I don't know what to do with this 5th Techeun Force...

its glitched, you only get one. Don't delete either of those though.

Fwiw I deleted one of them when a double cipher dropped for me, and it still worked out fine. Got the Lord of Wolves at the end, no problem. I've heard other people say there might be issues so it'd be safer to keep it if people are worried/don't care about taking up a bounty spot.

milkham

guy must have been mad

y7Go2j.gif

Kyoufu

So which Elder Cipher weapon should I go for first? I think the sidearm looks crap so it's between the bow and shotgun. I take it these weapons are more suited for PVP since everyone uses Gjallarhorn in PVE?

todd360

Mythocast crew. Podcast start time delayed until 7:30 pm est now. I got something to take care of for my dad real fast.

Also I would love to have some more people here join in tonight. We're going to be talking about taken king stuff. It will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom