• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

can we delay the podcast an hour pls

8 pm est then? Sure

351.gif

Oh come on! I ran with half of my body soaked all the way from my uncle's place to get here on time! I had people staring at me, wondering why one side of my body is completely soaked and the other isn't!

I was like "I can't let Fig and Todd down! I just can't!" as I ran!

And True Detective Season 2 starts tonight dammit!

th3dude

So what's the best way to go about farming weapon parts and armor materials (ie titan plate) if you want to go solo?

I've seen some videos of some loot cave-ish places where enemies spawn non stop. Is that the best way if I don't mind the mindless target practice?

todd360

351.gif

Oh come on! I ran with half of my body soaked all the way from my uncle's place to get here on time! I had people staring at me, wondering why one side of my body is completely soaked and the other isn't!

I was like "I can't let Fig and Todd down! I just can't!" as I ran!

And True Detective Season 2 starts tonight dammit!

How are you going to make this right fig!

Thanks for the flawless run rubenov and trace. Played pretty well on every other trials map and couldn't get flawless. Played like shit on this map and got it twice.

The lesson I've learned from my many months of playing Destiny is that the awful players get the best stuff, and i've now joined that club.

Trace

Banned
Thanks for the flawless run rubenov and trace. Played pretty well on every other trials map and couldn't get flawless. Played like shit on this map and got it twice.

The lesson I've learned from my many months of playing Destiny is that the awful players get the best stuff, and i've now joined that club.

The truth is painful at times.

Magik

What would be a good perk roll for the Hopscotch Pilgrim for PVP?

So far I'm looking at:

1st - Third Eye
2nd - Small bore or Braced Frame
3rd - Headseeker or Hidden Hand

I haven't watched the new video yet but I watched the original Datto idea video and I watched all the reveal footage and lol... How much does Datto really know about the design of the new raid? And TTK raid boss was in development long before Dattos video.

Yeah, I put up 'accuse' cause I couldn't find a better word for it, but well....dattos boss idea is pretty much nailed from the footage shown.

I haven't watched the new video yet but I watched the original Datto idea video and I watched all the reveal footage and lol... How much does Datto really know about the design of the new raid? And TTK raid boss was in development long before Dattos video.

The Bungie designed fight he's talking about is actually a Strike boss not the TTK Raid boss.

Trace

Banned
Yeah, I put up 'accuse' cause I couldn't find a better word for it, but well....dattos boss idea is pretty much nailed from the footage shown.

Well, he took a bunch of cyclops mechanics and then added a thing you have to move.

Bungie took their own cyclops mechanics, and added a thing you have to move.

I really don't think that Bungie watched a video of a random streamer and thought "wow lets copy him what a great idea".

Well, he took a bunch of cyclops mechanics and then added a thing you have to move.

Bungie took their own cyclops mechanics, and added a thing you have to move.

I really don't think that Bungie watched a video of a random streamer and thought "wow lets copy him what a great idea".

Datto and Bungie are actually 'close' in the terms that he goes there to test their new stuff and what not, so I assume they have some sort of knowledge of his videos.

(And like I mentioned before, I used accuse cause..that's the only way I could put it @_@)

Trace

Banned
Datto and Bungie are actually 'close' in the terms that he goes there to test their new stuff and what not, so I assume they have some sort of knowledge of his videos.

(And like I mentioned before, I used accuse cause..that's the only way I could put it @_@)

Wish they could get someone actually qualified to do that instead.

todd360

How long will it be?

Wanted to do an hour. Fig is still playing trials though. So we might be pushing it back to next weekend now lol. Its so hard to get everyone together for this stuff.

Edit: Were pushing it back. Fig shows no signs of showing up. Oh well. Taken King is still far away so it doesn't really matter.

milkham

Wanted to do an hour. Fig is still playing trials though. So we might be pushing it back to next weekend now lol. Its so hard to get everyone together for this stuff.

Edit: Were pushing it back. Fig shows no signs of showing up. Oh well. Taken King is still far away so it doesn't really matter.

she just needs one more win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom