• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to do an hour. Fig is still playing trials though. So we might be pushing it back to next weekend now lol. Its so hard to get everyone together for this stuff.

Edit: Were pushing it back. Fig shows no signs of showing up. Oh well. Taken King is still far away so it doesn't really matter.

I just have 1 more match.

Daemul

Awoken female dance

rejoice.png

God is real.

What would be a good perk roll for the Hopscotch Pilgrim for PVP?

So far I'm looking at:

1st - Third Eye
2nd - Small bore or Braced Frame
3rd - Headseeker or Hidden Hand

Those are all good, I find Third Eye somewhat overrated though, if you just constantly tap your ADS trigger it's the same thing essentially.

I'm going for:

Outlaw or Feeding Frenzy
Hand-laid Stock
Headseeker or Hidden Hand

macewank

So.... am I missing something with the Queenbreakers Bow? it seems very underwhelming in PvE.. That ammo cache is nice, but.. seems to hit pretty soft?

Its ok. We will do it eventually.

I'd be down to do it again if I'm available. Just haven't had much time this weekend, haven't logged in since Friday.

Suppresses captain abilities, but is Solar.

Kappa.png

I've gotten so many elemental PoE weapons with Captain perks, and none of them have been arc. I doubt I'll keep more than 1 or 2 PoE guns or armor pieces once TTK comes. They were a total FailFish.

So.... am I missing something with the Queenbreakers Bow? it seems very underwhelming in PvE.. That ammo cache is nice, but.. seems to hit pretty soft?

You're not missing anything. It's really only for PvP and even there it's more for fun than real maximum load out effectiveness. Same with Wolves except for PvE. They seem to be very reticent about making really strong exotics. We've gotten 7 since vanilla and the best you can say about any of their min/max utility is 4th Horseman for Arc Burn Omnigul.

They seem to be more focused on fun/cool/silly designs. Joke guns like NLB, Necro, DBreath and Greg's Promise. Cool/fun to use like Queens, Lord and 4th Horseman.

grief

Got family at the house right now. Hoping to get on in an hour or so. Mercury would be great, but mainly trying to get my friend T-44 a messenger. I'm average, he's bad.

If I'm still around then, I'm down to help out. I don't think I'm any better than average (I've gone 8-0 twice if that means anything) but I won't be hurt if you choose someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom