• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomquake

10532127_411240349082724_6923791982164860734_o.jpg

Suppresses captain abilities, but is Solar.

Kappa.png
All the bad ass captains use solar shields !

It was the first time that I encountered cheaters in ToO, but this type of people are really annoying.

And it's a shame that this kind of "practices" is spreading in Destiny because ToO is one of my favourite PVP modes.

Wow, that's infuriating. I was getting pissed off just watching it. I'll never forget getting lag switched out of an 8-0 card on Burning Shrine that first weekend. They pulled the BS where one guy was invisible and then our team got DC'ed from the match one at a time (this method seems to be fixed afaik). Thankfully the same group got busted when they pulled it against a big Destiny streamer who's boyfriend works for Bungie.

People talk about it a lot, but I have no idea what lag switching actually is or how easy it is to do.

GhaleonEB

I'm down for 35 I've never tried it but Im a good enough player

Casmith7509

I'm down to try PoE 35. PSN = dorssom.

That was probably the most fun I've had with Destiny so far. The last run at Skolas had at least a dozen close calls, some of which came down to the last possible second.

I never did Skolas pre-nerf, but having to learn the mechanics, adapt to them, build strategies and slowly push further and further each try until we cleared it was hugely satisfying. I liked all of the mechanics, particularly the hot potato, it really forced us to work as a team in a way I've never had to before in a game. And having control over the pace of adds turned them into another mechanic to manage, one that felt like was under our control. (At least, when to trigger them. Those captains, oof.)

It's been a while since I was reduced to such a sweaty blob by a game. Great game, guys.

That was probably the most fun I've had with Destiny so far. The last run at Skolas had at least a dozen close calls, some of which came down to the last possible second.

I never did Skolas pre-nerf, but having to learn the mechanics, adapt to them, build strategies and slowly push further and further each try until we cleared it was hugely satisfying. I liked all of the mechanics, particularly the hot potato, it really forced us to work as a team in a way I've never had to before in a game. And having control over the pace of adds turned them into another mechanic to manage, one that felt like was under our control. (At least, when to trigger them. Those captains, oof.)

It's been a while since I was reduced to such a sweaty blob by a game. Great game, guys.

Nice! Glad you guys got it done and casmith got a kill since I'd be slacking on trying to help him :-/

Based on what you've posted before about PvE, you probably would have hate pre-nerf Skolas Ghaleon. There were no mechanics most of the runs, it plays like a real fight now. Actually having add control is so crucial, becomes another mechanic like you said. Congrats team!

GobFather

is Judgement's Chance worth it? I feel like equipment as the armor and weapon that changes every week. Does it drop anything more rare?

milkham

is Judgement's Chance worth it? I feel like equipment as the armor and weapon that changes every week. Does it drop anything more rare?

its the same stuff just more variety in rolls, from judgement's chance i have a chest piece for vex, fallen and hive armor boost in PoE. you will get the guns more often though

blackflag

Nice! Glad you guys got it done and casmith got a kill since I'd be slacking on trying to help him :-/

Based on what you've posted before about PvE, you probably would have hate pre-nerf Skolas Ghaleon. There were no mechanics most of the runs, it plays like a real fight now. Actually having add control is so crucial, becomes another mechanic like you said. Congrats team!

Yeah it was actually very fun. now I just need to go to Mercury. Got 8 wins last week. Haven't tried this week.

noomi

Anyone want to help run me through a few story missions? Trying to level this Titan and could use a hand for that extra xp and quick missions <3

grief

I guess I'll try to make my fabled journey to Mercury tomorrow after maintenance since there's been little interest tonight. Sucks that maintenance is until at least 5PM EST.

Edit: Yeah, let's try and make it out to Mercury tomorrow wood

maomaoIYP

I stopped playing shortly after the first expansion launched and I ditched my 360 for the ps4. Never thought I'd pick this up again for the ps4, but I really wanted in for the new subclasses. (Also I was aching for a good mp shooter and battlefield hardline is fucking terrible).

milkham

I stopped playing shortly after the first expansion launched and I ditched my 360 for the ps4. Never thought I'd pick this up again for the ps4, but I really wanted in for the new subclasses. (Also I was aching for a good mp shooter and battlefield hardline is fucking terrible).

did you buy everything now? if not it might be better to wait and get destiny, the dark below, house of wolves and the taken king for 60 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom