• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiohead1

Neo Member
That was probably the most fun I've had with Destiny so far. The last run at Skolas had at least a dozen close calls, some of which came down to the last possible second.

I never did Skolas pre-nerf, but having to learn the mechanics, adapt to them, build strategies and slowly push further and further each try until we cleared it was hugely satisfying. I liked all of the mechanics, particularly the hot potato, it really forced us to work as a team in a way I've never had to before in a game. And having control over the pace of adds turned them into another mechanic to manage, one that felt like was under our control. (At least, when to trigger them. Those captains, oof.)

It's been a while since I was reduced to such a sweaty blob by a game. Great game, guys.

I know it sounds cheesy, but that run demonstrated perfectly why I love this game (even with all its flaws). It was made even better playing with two great gaffers who were willing to communicate and work together. It felt like a real achievement. Great game fellas!

ethomaz

Banned
ToO

First match... bladedancer thorn, bladedancer thorn and bladedancer thorn.
Second match... sunsinger thorn, sunsinger thorn and sunsinger thorn

Dalto11

All I want in life is a legendary hand cannon, running crucible so far is giving me nothing. My lvl 32 Titan probably won't be good for PoE 34, so I'm stuck grinding I guess.

X-Frame

I thought that I got all the Legendary Crucible drops, but then I got a NA3D1 Salvation State scout rifle with awesome stats and perks. Never knew this thing existed.

It is the VoC archetype but came with Full Auto, Hand-Laid Stock (this maxes out the stability) and Crowd Control. Damn.

Too bad it looks like a Fang of Ir Yut reskin.

I thought that I got all the Legendary Crucible drops, but then I got a NA3D1 Salvation State scout rifle with awesome stats and perks. Never knew this thing existed.

It is the VoC archetype but came with Full Auto, Hand-Laid Stock (this maxes out the stability) and Crowd Control. Damn.

Too bad it looks like a Fang of Ir Yut reskin.

you can roll that thing with near max stability and range.. and with full auto and firefly its pretty insane

but yeah its one of 2 fang of ir yut reskins.. pretty lame

oSoLucky

Great game, Skolas went down!!!

Swimming in Armor/Weapon Cores?

Any chance of a Ballerhorn from judgements chance?

2nd Cipher so I guess I'm going Bow n Wolves.

I think you can only get HoW legendary armor/weapons from the JC. Not 100% sure though.

ethomaz

Banned
All my fireteam got disconnected doing Trials and Dunk won't play anymore this night... thanks btw for the good run ;) (thanks XpLiCiTOnE too).

Now I need a new group to reach Mercury.

1. ethomaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom