• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cavalry has arriv-Bleep!
PzHHveh.gif

Also
3BULtbI.gif

Deku Tree

The best part about it is that this wasn't even intentional. I always use shoulder charge while running/jumping around with the striker....this just happened.

but that celebration dance though... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Agent

Have off work today, so of course there would be a maintenance going on. On the bright side, I have off the entire week and don't have work again until next Monday so plenty of Destiny is in my future.

I'm playing Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare now. I forgot how fun this game is.

Kinsella

Banned
I've only done POE 28 and 32 so far. I'm level 34 though. How much harder is 34 POE than 32? Thinking about giving it a try this week.

Jinjo

You should really post your match-winning (it was 4-4) clutch revive fist of panic Mr-Stephen. BOL-Evilsplinter was the last man standing (I was dead as usual), he got fist of panic'd, but with his dying breath he revived Mr-Stephen, who somehow survived the Fist of Havoc and instantly retaliated with his own and thus winning the round & match lol. It was the most epic ToO match ender I've seen.

Shortly after The Taken King releases, it will mark the 1 year anniversary of the atrocity I committed against this fellow teammate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av2UCsuV0oo

When my buddy yelled "This Titan is going to kill me!" I just reacted. RIP.

This made me laugh lol. But it also made me cry a bit, those days we were still running around with the good old Assault Rifle. :'(

Edit: It's even funnier when you notice that the dude that you pushed in the super ragequit lol.

I've only done POE 28 and 32 so far. I'm level 34 though. How much harder is 34 POE than 32? Thinking about giving it a try this week.

This week's 34 is not hard at all, you don't have much time though so try and get it done as soon as the servers are back up. Weekly reset is in less than 15 hours.

X-Frame

Do you all remember that originally Destiny was supposed to be released in the summer of 2014?

That means we would be getting The Taken King, or Expansion 1 right now. :(

Nuszka

Do you all remember that originally Destiny was supposed to be released in the summer of 2014?

That means we would be getting The Taken King, or Expansion 1 right now. :(

In my opinion there should be another small size expansion in-between the major ones. Should be like this september - major release , december, march, june smaller updates and then back in sep to a major one. Break between tDB and HoW was way to long.

th3dude

Updated roster for a last minute before reset hard mode raid tonight at 11 EDT. Still need more.

1. th3dude119
2. Sketch_Turntable
3. V1ctIm

Full disclosure on me: never done a hard mode or sword or anything, so experienced players are desired.

I assume CE since it should be quicker but I'm up for either.

Wait what, how did this happen lol. Also how did it end? I must know,

Well one of the other team quit. So they decided to just sit and watch the sun. Me, ZooJoo and Reverb went and sat too. It was .. peaceful. Until someone (i don't remember who) started shotgunning people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trakan

So I just watched an E3 Giant Bomb interview with Luke Smith and he said your new subclasses won't start completely from scratch. I'm guessing you'll start with at least a jump and grenade.

LiK

So I just watched an E3 Giant Bomb interview with Luke Smith and he said your new subclasses won't start completely from scratch. I'm guessing you'll start with at least a jump and grenade.

Most likely all the basic tiers are filled in.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
In my opinion there should be another small size expansion in-between the major ones. Should be like this september - major release , december, march, june smaller updates and then back in sep to a major one. Break between tDB and HoW was way to long.

That's why I quit. To be honest, the updates we've been getting, TDB and HOW, are pretty minor updates, all things considered. Most of us finished all the "content" within the first week or two, and then it's 6 months of waiting. Why can't they throw us some new strikes now and again in the interim? Or have some PvE events like IB? I know I sound like a broken record... but we are approaching a year, and it's a bit disappointing as to how little we've received so far. And what we DID receive just feels like stuff they already had finished last summer but held back. /end same complaint I've been making for months

Here is a stupidly big 47mb gif of trails week 1 strongback special.

Let's not post 50 meg gifs

phen0m24

Just wanted to say I've seen many new names in the thread the past few days as many appear to be returning to the game. Hi all and welcome to our little Destiny-loving alcove on the internet.

We come in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom