• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently batman on PC is a gigantic mess, so I will play more destiny today.

Lets do some PoE's, need armor core for mah titan jr

It's locked at 30fps and if you try to unlock or overclock it breaks the game. Not a problem us console plebs need to worry about lol.

Edit: umm... top of page unrelated gif!

ktDolyD.gif

noomi

Alright! Finally got to mars, level 18 titan, have a few 5K bounties for story missions from mars and about 4/5 missions to go.

Level 20 is pretty close, anyone willing to sherpa me through a handfull of missions on mars? Speed running shouldn't take longer than 30min or so :)

<3

noomi

Why is Variks giving out Judgment Grants without ranking up today? Got it on my Hunter and Titan. Do you get one for being level two every week?

got one today as well, I'll take it....

Hmm anyone ever done a 32 PoE and not get the armor core?

It didnt even pop up on the screen so i checked mail and nothing was there:/

It drops right when you open one of the small chests down below, did you open them?

Frostburn

Everyone is doing Nightfalls and PoE and I'm just sitting here at work 3 hours from home (work trip). See you guys Friday hopefully!

Also dat Ghorn damage!!, still salty the game withholds such power from me :(

Man if only the Eye of Sol had more impact, that 100 body shot...
Got the 15 hs sniper bounty done in one game though :)

Thanks for the NF runs btw Darknyss and Blaze!

Alright! Finally got to mars, level 18 titan, have a few 5K bounties for story missions from mars and about 4/5 missions to go.

Level 20 is pretty close, anyone willing to sherpa me through a handfull of missions on mars? Speed running shouldn't take longer than 30min or so :)

<3

I'm still at work for another hour but free all day after that. Lmk if you still need some help later.

Thanks for the NF runs btw Darknyss and Blaze!

Any good drops?

I appreciate Variks bringing Chest pieces that dont have strength on them.

Yeah, it's a nice change from all that strength gear..

Seems like I'll have to run PoE32 three times this week. Sleepy, are you up for it? Tomorrow's a holiday here so I'll have the whole day.

Waldini

Guys ... question. Since IB is coming in 2 weeks I'm gonna do an Iron Banner train

The current IB weaponry/gear ... how do they compare to the "old" ones? Can you still roll a beastly shotgun/sniper? Or should I take my chances with Vendor stuff?

Agent

Nightfall results:

Dragons Breath
Some fusion rifle that I didn't even read before dismantling
Thunderlord

#fail. How about some new exotics?

Shito

Guys ... question. Since IB is coming in 2 weeks I'm gonna do an Iron Banner train

The current IB weaponry/gear ... how do they compare to the "old" ones? Can you still roll a beastly shotgun/sniper? Or should I take my chances with Vendor stuff?
On the shotgun front: if you have a felwinter's lie from a previous IB, you're good to go! Otherwise, you can farm the crucible a bit in order to get yourself a matador 64 (it's a random drop from any crucible activity, apart from ToO), and reroll it for the good perks.

I have Batman too, and still have Witcher to get through...WELP

Ah The Witcher 3! Yep, still haven't even gone to Novigrad yet. Though, I'm playing on Death March mode, I've done quite a lot of stuff in Velen and I'm almost level 14 already. Taking my time with that beauty of a game. And the new patches are welcome.

Not in a hurry, must be close to 40 hours already with it and loving every minute. But unless I know I have a few hours uninterrupted I don't play. Need to immerse myself in it. My only worry is that Batman might be the same.

Yeah, it's a nice change from all that strength gear..

Seems like I'll have to run PoE32 three times this week. Sleepy, are you up for it? Tomorrow's a holiday here so I'll have the whole day.

I can help you, but not that much lol. I have to work tomorrow. But we can run at least 2 32s. Don't mind getting the armor cores to roll. Just have to balance it out with Batman...

th3dude

Yeah, thanks guys, was a great run. Also made out pretty well with a Fang of Ir Yut and a Fatebringer, so I'm pretty happy. Really wanted a Word of Crota, but you can't get it all at once I guess, haha.

Congrats! Maybe I should have sacrificed a little sleep and run the vault with you for a Fatebringer.

Omni

Why is Variks giving out Judgment Grants without ranking up today? Got it on my Hunter and Titan. Do you get one for being level two every week?

If you get to level three there's a chance of etheric light. I got one tonight from that package. Didn't last week though.

Waldini

On the shotgun front: if you have a felwinter's lie from a previous IB, you're good to go! Otherwise, you can farm the crucible a bit in order to get yourself a matador 64 (it's a random drop from any crucible activity, apart from ToO), and reroll it for the good perks.

Yeeeeeeeaa... I had a Fellwinter but dismanteled it thanks to no-Vault space :( Dropped Iron Banner soon after that. Because I wasn't into PvP. That changed thanks to Trials of Osiris. I know the IB and ToO experience are different though but I want to give IB a shot again.

Still, Fellwinter/Efridith 2.0 still hit pretty hard when looking at their stats, right?

EL CUCO

That thread.

Goddamn.
I'd love to know how many of the people complaining probably traded in Destiny long time ago. LOTS of unfamiliar names in there doing most of the bickering.

There's plenty of reason for OG Guardians to complain but Deej already said the we'll get something "better" than what's in the collectors edition. We'll just have to wait for the BWU. People love a good Destiny pile on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom