• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

Well thats easy with 3 Horns.

G31OjyY.gif
Woaaaaah.

Dunlop

First time running Nf since getting primaries with elemental damage

The difference of my unlevelled SoC vs my 365 Hawkmoon is comical

Lnkn52

I'm in line with this reasoned take on things:
http://planetdestiny.com/bungie-responds-content/

Same here. It's so hard to even trust what any of the community managers have to say about the game's state. They always go back on what they promise/wish the game to be; and that's understandable. They even said they wouldn't even talk about the future of Destiny until it was close to release but even doing that doesn't help the cause.

Simbo

Neo Member
I'm at the final boss of level 32 PoE on my own and I can't do it! I need help.

Feel free to jump in for a quick armor core.

Xbox One - ChickenShizzle

Matt_C

Please join Matarick on Xbox One since I need all of the help I can get on House of Wolves Story in Venus. My earlier fireteam partner left me behind when I just landed in Venus.

I logged off but I can always use friends for Xbox Live. I normally get on anywhere from 3am Eastern to Zam since I work overnight. I am a Level 25 Warlock for XBOX. Gamertag on Xbox One/X360 is Matarick and PS3/PS4 is also Matarick. I have all of the expansions gor all of the consoles.

Yesterday I rerolled a Matador 64 once and got:
Smooth Ballistics / Field Choke / Soft Ballistics
Shot Package
Flared Magwell / Snapshot / Rifled Barrel
Luck in the Chamber

Should I keep this or aim for Aggressive Ballistics?

Your hitting max range that little bit of extra impact from aggr ballistics doesnt mean much when they already one hit kill.

I got two matadors now,one with range finder/aggressive ballistics/rifled barrel the other with field choke/rifled barrel/shot package i wanna test for myself which works better.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Guys guys guys, I just got three weapon parts and a mote of light from my first Nightfall!

Legendary Engram > Shitty Fusion rifle > Three weapon parts and a mote of light.

noomi

Apparently batman on PC is a gigantic mess, so I will play more destiny today.

Lets do some PoE's, need armor core for mah titan jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom