• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar FC

It's impossible: you can't do the nightfall from more than 3 levels below.
You need to be at least 29 to run the nightfall at the moment...

Yeah just realized that..bleh.

Whats the word on FWC weapons? I'm sure they're mediocre but I just love the cult.

Isn't it a bit late for damage limitation?

Good news!

Well that's nice. Definitely want to see what's in the Weekly Update now!

Pretty safe to assume they had a plan for Year One folks all along, but E3 was the time for them to show the new content and talk about the new packages for September, as the spotlight was there. As a business model, it was par for the course. They always get personal with the long term fans in their weekly updates and they said there wouldn't be one last week due to the hectic nature of E3.

Perhaps if people weren't so quick to foam at the mouth and waited to see what they had in store, we wouldn't have to slog through endless rants about how much Bungie Sucks and Destiny is Shit.

I'm in the camp that is pre-ordering the CE, but has also been playing since last September and wants these teased new goodies also Hahaha. Give them all to me!

Theorry

Well thats easy with 3 Horns.

G31OjyY.gif

SnakeEyes

Banned
Pretty safe to assume they had a plan for Year One folks all along, but E3 was the time for them to show the new content and talk about the new packages for September, as the spotlight was there. As a business model, it was par for the course. They always get personal with the long term fans in their weekly updates and they said there wouldn't be one last week due to the hectic nature of E3.

Perhaps if people weren't so quick to foam at the mouth and waited to see what they had in store, we wouldn't have to slog through endless rants about how much Bungie Sucks and Destiny is Shit.

I'm in the camp that is pre-ordering the CE, but has also been playing since last September and wants these teased new goodies also Hahaha. Give them all to me!
Me too dude. I bought the Ghost Edition and I will be buying the physical CE as well (saved myself $300 by the Arkham Knight Batmobile Edition being shitcanned worldwide.)

And Bungie had been making it painfully clear that we'd see information released on a regular basis about the Taken King, considering we've got til September to wait.

Shito

Yeah just realized that..bleh.

Whats the word on FWC weapons? I'm sure they're mediocre but I just love the cult.
The hand cannon is a beast.
I've just finished re-rolling and levelling-up one yesterday.

lcF3qld.png

It's my new best friend for any content that doesn't really require an elemental primary. <3
And the stability on it is way better than the stat makes it seem to be.
I took some videos to see if the hunter's chain of woe is really useful on top of outlaw, or if it's already hitting the cap with this perk + reload speed gloves. I still have to take a look at them and post them later on this week... ^^

Sweet, that shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks!

Trust me, you don't want Trickle on this lol

Oh snap you're right lol. Definitely don't want trickle on that...

They're saying that now. They screwed up.

They didn't screw up. They've had this all planned - to trickle out information as we get closer. They just didn't expect some of the community to lose their literal crap right off the cuff.

Matt_C

Please join Matarick on Xbox One since I need all of the help I can get on House of Wolves Story in Venus. My earlier fireteam partner left me behind when I just landed in Venus.

Shito

They're saying that now. They screwed up.
Yeah, if it was already planned, they would have say so from the start, they're not that dumb. I think.
To be fair, they've always said that. Urk already stated the same thing a few days after the E3 announcement, and they always talked about a VIP package for us guys without giving the exact list of what it would contain.
I'm sure it won't be much, and probably a disappointment, but they've always said "veterans" would get a special something and it would be "amazing".

Lnkn52

To be fair, they've always said that. Urk already stated the same thing a few days after the E3 announcement, and they always talked about a VIP package for us guys without giving the exact list of what it would contain.
I'm sure it won't be much, and probably a disappointment, but they've always said "veterans" would get a special something and it would be "amazing".
They already shown those items from that email blast. They must be adding other items now.

In the end, I don't really care, I hope whatever they announce makes up for this storm.

noomi

NF has been very easy lately hehe.

Titan is level 15, could get to 20 today but would need some sherpa help through venus/mars

ocean

Banned
Yeah, if it was already planned, they would have say so from the start, they're not that dumb. I think.
They did say so from the start. "VIP Rewards" are now being spinned into a more awesome consolation prize!

They're so clueless. I don't think any launch player is upset they're not getting exclusive stuff. It's about having in-game content be made available to us exclusively through a re purchase of the stuff we already have.

If CE had been TTK + the '16 DLC packs with exclusive cosmetics nobody would be complaining. You'd have the choice to just buy TTK or to get a new season pass in advance with some bonuses for pre ordering. The same way launch players got their red Ghost shell.

Meaning the problem isn't having an expensive option lock out content. It's having said expensive option not offer anything to us. Cosmetics should be a bonus for the CE bundle, not the content that actually makes it "Collector's".

Namikaze1

Well, I'm off to Batman. Variks is not selling the sniper but the Titan chest is useful for Skolas and it is Intellect. Don't know if the other two classes are Intellect and has the Fallen perk as well. Someone else can check that.

blazeuk

Anyone need another for NF? Looking to do it x3 if possible, not got my mic on right now though.

Edit: Full (waiting on you Robinson)

Lnkn52

Well, I'm off to Batman. Variks is not selling the sniper but the Titan chest is useful for Skolas and it is Intellect. Don't know if the other two classes are Intellect and has the Fallen perk as well. Someone else can check that.
Sweet, let us know what you think about the game. I'll be picking up my copy this evening.

Namikaze1

The perk is armor and recovery against Fallen enemies in the prison. Get it if you're looking to survive longer against Skolas and the big ass Servitor before him. I actually recommend picking it up. Plus, it has Intellect! Well, Titan chest has the perk and Intellect as far as I know.

Sweet, let us know what you think about the game. I'll be picking up my copy this evening.
I just know I'll be bitching about the batmobile. I just now it. Time to actually start the game.

Yesterday I rerolled a Matador 64 once and got:
Smooth Ballistics / Field Choke / Soft Ballistics
Shot Package
Flared Magwell / Snapshot / Rifled Barrel
Luck in the Chamber

Should I keep this or aim for Aggressive Ballistics?

I'm in line with this reasoned take on things:
http://planetdestiny.com/bungie-responds-content/

amar212

Yes! We will get:

- option to dim HUD
- option to rebuy all pre-HoW weapons and gear we acquired and then dismantled because of pre-HoW upgrade system
- Eris will now stock all shaders we ever acquired for rebuy (as the Special Orders vendor does)
- Exotic Shard will be tradeable at Speaker for 100 Motes of Light
- Strike enemies will yellow bar will be counted for glimmer and Vanguard bounties
- Prison of Elders enemies with yellow bar as well
- option to subscribe for Guardian Academy (20$ per year) which gives unlimited Vault space and dedicated servers playlists for all PvP activities

Yeay! So looking forward to it!

/s

Jinjo

Yes! We will get:

- option to dim HUD
- option to rebuy all pre-HoW weapons and gear we acquired and then dismantled because of pre-HoW upgrade system
- Eris will now stock all shaders we ever acquired for rebuy (as the Special Orders vendor does)
- Exotic Shard will be tradeable at Speaker for 100 Motes of Light
- Strike enemies will yellow bar will be counted for glimmer and Vanguard bounties
- Prison of Elders enemies with yellow bar as well
- option to subscribe for Guardian Academy (20$ per year) which gives unlimited Vault space and dedicated servers playlists for all PvP activities

Yeay! So looking forward to it!

/s

Fate of all Fools & 347 Vesta exclusive to day one-all-DLC-players BELIEVE

Yesterday I rerolled a Matador 64 once and got:
Smooth Ballistics / Field Choke / Soft Ballistics
Shot Package
Flared Magwell / Snapshot / Rifled Barrel
Luck in the Chamber

Should I keep this or aim for Aggressive Ballistics?

Thats a keeper! Field Choke + Rifled Barrel = Range for days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom