• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anybody else having problems with the app and updating info.
I ran a level 34 POE before work today. I am checking the app and not only is my weopon core and etheric light no where to be found, I cant find my FB, VoC and Black hammer on any of my characters or in the vault. its shows that I completed the POE but I cant find anything. Im having a heart attack here and I cant check my inventory until I get home which is in 2 hours still

Shito

Everybody is playing Driveclub, is that it? ^^

x7bzrB3.gif

Nobody to run a quick PoE 34 with me?
Come on guys, help a fellow gaffer
not
get his first elder cypher! :D

We should take him in exchange for a interview on the mythocast. It will seem tame and then I'll wildcard and ask the heavy hitting questions.

"Why are you charging me $80, Luke?"

"Give me emotes."

"I've been here since day 1, I've played more than you. Where's my Gjallarhorn? I deserve it."

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I'm disappointed with Deej's response today. By suggesting we'll get something "better" than what's in the CE they're completely missing the point. I should have access to the digital content included in the CE at a fair price that does not include having to re-buy the content I already own. If you want to do something for year one players... great, that's nice, but that's not what people are upset about and not what's being asked for. If you don't make the digital CE content available to the people who actually care about it then you haven't fixed any problem here.

checking my trophies lists somehow I still havnt done the "srike with all clanmates" one. I could have sworn I got that

The only ones I am missing now are that one

flawless raider-I havnt even attempted it yet
ghost hunter- ugh
play some number of savage or something-someday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom