• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3Rocket

Tried to save Gorgon's Hard CP last night, but it glitched out and no one could "join" my session. Anyone manage to save it? Or Oracles would work too.

Almost time to go home and get slightly excited about the prospect of finally getting a silly rocket launcher, only to be let down again.

If I'm completely honest with myself, getting a Gjallarhorn will probably be anti-climactic, but it literally the only thing I've cared about since returning. Damn the carrot.

rNilla

Uhh stop posting. Your taken now and creeps me out breh.

xv4uU5Z.jpg

Shito

Whats an ideal roll for a handcanon? Luck in the camber + last round?
You want outlaw on that, son.

Bah, Mask of Third Man
Beh, Helm of Saint-14.

Just a legendary weapon for me lol. At least you guys got exotics. Great Nightfall!
Yup, thanks guys!
That NF really is easy this week...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone up for a PoE 34?

HigXx

I've been away on holiday for a week, managed to watch the Sony E3 conference and saw the trailer for TTK but it seems I've missed a lot over the week, can anyone give me a rundown of what I missed? Would be appreciated

ocean

Banned
Whats an ideal roll for a handcanon? Luck in the camber + last round?
Kind of depends on what you're going for and whether you want it for PvE or PvP.

For PvE, you want to have a lot of ammo and fast reload/Outlaw. In PvP you can try a poor man's Hawkmoon with Luck In the Chamber, Final Round and Smallbore to reduce ammo (thus increasing odds of a lucky bullet). Otherwise the Jewel of Osiris roll is interesting, with Icarus and Third Eye.

New Monarchy and Future War Cult both have great Hand Cannons you can re roll to your liking.

FyreWulff

Good to know, I hadn't looked at the armor yet; I don't have an armor core handy, but I'll try to earn one this week for the chest piece.

Seeing a perk slot devoted to bonus damage on dregs is bewildering. 0_o

Future raid with the final boss being a giant dreg named Greg.

Everybody will be like 'fuck i need that armor'

Kind of depends on what you're going for and whether you want it for PvE or PvP.

For PvE, you want to have a lot of ammo and fast reload/Outlaw. In PvP you can try a poor man's Hawkmoon with Luck In the Chamber, Final Round and Smallbore to reduce ammo (thus increasing odds of a lucky bullet). Otherwise the Jewel of Osiris roll is interesting, with Icarus and Third Eye.

New Monarchy and Future War Cult both have great Hand Cannons you can re roll to your liking.

It's a Her Mercy, mainly for pve. It's currently got Zen Moment, Army of One, and a Fast reload at the first perk on the third column.

Zen seems useful with it's low stability, is it worth rerolling for outlaw over that, or keep rolling till I get both?

Shito

It's a Her Mercy, mainly for pve. It's currently got Zen Moment, Army of One, and a Fast reload at the first perk on the third column.

Zen seems useful with it's low stability, is it worth rerolling for outlaw over that, or keep rolling till I get both?
I would reroll for outlaw: the reload speed boost it gives is insane.
I have recorded videos comparing it with chains of woe, I will need to post them in the coming days.
Rerolled The Fulcrum to this, and so far I'm very happy with it in (low-level) PVE:

lcF3qld.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom