• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Flawless raider and Guardian Lord felt so damn good to achieve. Still working towards max grimoire, but it's such a grind.

Last 3 categories for grimoire: ~3,000 Sidearm kills, 57 rumble wins, 75 salvage wins (ugh).

Hmm, I presume hard gets better loot?

Basically, each "run" gets you one drop at certain parts. If you do Hard before you do Normal, you'll get the Normal drops as well, which basically nets you twice as much loot. Plus the chance of getting the Helmet or the Mythoclast from Atheon. And the Elemental Primaries only drop from Hard.

We're doing normal. Since it's my first time, going in easy.

This will be a breeze then, and you'll have a blast. Definitely some of the best content in this game. Probably THE best content in the game.

Once we get six I'll pop my mic in. We might want to make a party, as it looks like I'm having NAT issues with you.

rNilla

Also,

kAvLGW5.jpg
tBXe7X8.png
O9MmnwC.png

Maybe a little too much glow on grim...

shem935

Banned
Didn't have a treasure key going into the treasure room. Pulled one out of the side chests. Nice surprise.

Edit: Ahhhhhh....365 VOC. Feels good.

Shito

Didn't have a treasure key going into the treasure room. Pulled one out of the side chests. Nice surprise.

Edit: Ahhhhhh....365 VOC. Feels good.
Yep, probably spent 90% of my play time rocking the VoC ever since I ascended it.
It helps that I still don't have a Fatebringer yet, but I do think VoC is an overall better choice for PoE, apart from those arc burn rounds...

nOoblet16

So I just found out that Taken King will cost £40 in UK (That's $62 !!) And read the response Luke Smith wrote in that interview.

Can I just say...Go fuck yourself with that smugness ??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom